• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Android 16 vs Sans

Round 1: Android 16 may not be affected by Karmatic Retribution as he has not killed people other than Cell and his creator plus he's a robot. He may be able to tag Sans with his Ki blast as both are equal in speed.

Round 2: Sans speed blitzs.

Since 16 has FTL+ Combat speed and Sans has only relativistic reactions, shouldn't going FTL+ be beyond his reaction time?

Yeah 16 should be able to blitz although I'm not sure seeing as Sans' speed, like pretty much every stat of every undertale character, is currently set at unknown. But anyway there is a speed equal round so....

Pocket-Chu said:
Yeah 16 should be able to blitz although I'm not sure seeing as Sans' speed, like pretty much every stat of every undertale character, is currently set at unknown.
...Almost everyone has actual stats, though?

Flowey is a monster/creature while 16 is a machine/robot....I don't think the two are really compareable. >__>

Pocket-Chu said:
Flowey is a monster/creature while 16 is a machine/robot....I don't think the two are really compareable. >__>
No, he's literally a flower with Determination, and him not having a SOUL was kind of a big deal.

That said, it's totally different in this case, because I'm pretty sure 16 has killed a grand total of 0 people.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Pocket-Chu said:
No, he's literally a flower with Determination, and him not having a SOUL was kind of a big deal.
That said, it's totally different in this case, because I'm pretty sure 16 has killed a grand total of 0 people.
So does Sans harm only on a physical level?

I mean, even technically just never having killed anyone should make you immune to KR. He can still ping you for much less, but his karmic soul poison schtick kinda relies on that one specific thing.

I vote for 16 since KR won't do much to someone that never killed anyone at all, and going by what people said above, 16 blitzes if speed is unequalized. The bone manipulation won't work at all since 16 is a robot, and robots have no bones whatsoever.

Okay so I think its 4 votes for 16 (My vote goes to him btw) and 1 vote for Sans

Could someone double check and confirm this for me please?

Close this thread now. Android 16 hasn't killed anyone, doesn't have a soul to manipulate, and outclasses Sans statistically.

This is the worst type of matchup possible for Sans.

I agree with Bruce, Sans can't hurt him at all. KR won't work and he has no soul so Blue Mode might not even work on him. Also 16 has unlimited stamina do to being a android.

I'm pretty sure someone made a goku vs reimu match, which was obviously a stomp match in reimu's favor, yet it was accepted, so I don't see any reason as to why this match should be closed if that kind of match was accepted.

Two wrongs do not make a right. If something invalid is accepted, that should be fixed as opposed to adding more things to profiles which are invalid.

LTB2000 said:
I'm pretty sure someone made a goku vs reimu match, which was obviously a stomp match in reimu's davor, yet it was accepted, so I don't see any reason as to why this match should be closed if that kind of match was accepted.
Azathoth is right, also I think someone made a thread about the Reimu loss.

Back