• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So browsing around the forum gave me the gist that transcending space and time would usually give someone a Low 1-C tier.

So I came across these things that apparently gives Low 1-C powers for that reason.

And then I came across this other thing that is 2-B despite having similar/same justifications that would give someone Low 1-C.

Question is, what does the latter lacks that it doesn't get the same tier as the former? Is it the 2-A and 2-B tier that makes the difference?

Yes, that much is obvious. But a quick look at the profiles, and the nuance/difference isn't really obvious that a regular viewer would easily mistake their justifications as basically the same thing. Except for the infinite vs countless universe stuff.

Well, technically...

Timelines are an aspect of a heavenly record, and heavenly records are treated like food to the heavenly record eater.

So as of now we kinda treat it like food for a human, like just because you can eat a cookie doesn't mean you transcend the ingredients of that cookie by an entire dimensional tier.

Although I understand what you mean with the comparison, because the chaos emerald explanation listed on the page really is bare bones, and given that standard; HRE would definitely qualify for Low 1-C (If all it takes is existing outside of all of space-time and treating it as insignificant).

I was just explaining our current reasonings from the perspective of a supporter of the fujitaka verse.

The Chaos Force is a higher plane existing beyond time and space, if you read the tiering system FAQ, it fits nicely to 5D.

Back