• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Apology

So... yeah.

I edited Roland a shitload, and he's in a bunch of fights, which is against the rules. I wanna say I'm really sorry about that.

Those fights were dead for days, and I got really bored and came up with so many ideas to improve his profile and add keys, that I just went and did it instead of waiting god knows how long for those fights to end. To all involved parties, if you want me to close the threads, I'll do it, but I will say that I didn't add any hax and that I didn't make any massive changes this edit. Likely we could continue those fights if we wanted to.

Again, I'm really sorry I edited him during multiple fights, but I think it was more me jumping into the community too fast with a character whose stats I hadn't completely made up my mind on. I'm going to edit Roland for a while, but to anyone who does want their character to fight him, I can promise that I won't let this be an issue again.

If it's been a week without anyone bumping it or posting a reply, I would probably consider it fine to start editing (and of course, should anyone reply to the thread, tell them that the fight is over at that point). But I would only do that after a month of thread inactivity, cause at that point, you shouldn't bump them according to some rules on VS Battles.

Back