• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An Angy Bear Fights An Angy Monkey

Flippy had been trying to enjoy his day and decided to take a nap against a tree. As he was about to close his eyes and sleep, a series of wooden thorns flew past the tree at bullet-like speeds, tearing through the bark and flying off to the distance before Flippy could get a good look at them. Terrified, he looks around the side of the shaven tree and sees the shiny red remains of something slowly floating down from the air. His attention then turns to the glowing red monkey wearing a wolf head standing only a short distance further, a barbaric ferocity in their eyes as an aura burns around them menacingly.

The monkey's attention suddenly snaps to the bear as their eyes narrow and their aura burns stronger, and they let out a bestial roar. Flippy starts panicking and ducks back behind the tree as the Druid, stuck in their ever-present Poplust, charges and smashes through the tree. When they turn around, Flippy is, to their surprise, missing. They hear a menacing chuckle behind them and turn around, noting Flippy standing a short distance behind them.

Combatants start 3 meters apart. Speed is equalized.

Druid Monkey is in the Wrath upgrade path, obviously. Stat Amp does NOT apply.

Flippy:

Druid Monkey:

Inconclusive:

Don't know how I never saw this, but Soupy is correct. Avatar of Wrath, when it's 9-A, should be superior to 32 Mj.

6-B doesn't apply here as the requirement (90,000 RBE to meet, and ZOMGs/BADs are just really powerful) isn't met. Therefore, the Druid remains at 9-A

The Avatar of Wrath can become High 6-C/6-B with statistic amplification when enough enemies are around, and I think they get stronger the more the monkey fights, so eventually I do see it reaches High 6-C and one shotting the bear

To put it simply, in order to reach High 6-C/6-B via Stat Amp, Wrath Monkey requires multiple opponents on that level or just a CRAPTON of lesser opponents. As I stated previously, the gameplay requires a RBE (Red Bloon Equivalent, aka the number of Red Bloons equal to this level) of 90,000. In order to reach High 6-C (to fight the ZOMG (16,656 RBE)), there would need to be somewhere between 3-5 ZOMGs on screen. The BAD (6-B) just has a way higher RBE so requires less to be on screen to reach that level.

As I said previously (and have now added to the OP) Stat Amp doesn't apply

Even if he don't become tier 6, the Avatar of Wrath still gets more powerful the longer it fights. But the win depends on to how much AP Flippy scales to

He gets faster, yes, but if we're still discussing his strength amp, Druid gets weaker the instant the RBE requirement for one of its higher levels is no longer met

Back