• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An android fights a veteran

I don't really see much way for Canaaon to take Connor down due to his precog and pretty much equal AP and Durability. Connor's lack of pain and supiriour LS will give him a massive edge in this fight as well.

This fight is pretty much Canaan fighting another version of herself that is just as Strong and Durable, but also has the ability to predict her every move. Voting Connor

I don't really see much way for Canaaon to take Connor down due to his precog and pretty much equal AP and Durability
Well for one, she has a feats of taking down people like her who are capable of taking down armed soldiers and have powers similar to hers. That's over Connor's feat so she is pretty damn skilled.

That's her advantage over her opponent

Well for one, she has a feats of taking down people like her who are capable of taking down armed soldiers and have powers similar to hers. That's over Connor's feat so she is pretty damn skilled.

That's her advantage over her opponent
Her skill would definetly help her in this fight, and she is an incredibly skilled marksman and weapon user, so she is more than capable of taking down Connor thorugh skill. But Connor's immunity to pain, plus his limited Precog and Superior LS likely pushes Connor to the win unless Canaan has a way to counter those hacks. Her profile doesn't really list her as having much ways to get past any of that.

Overall, unless I am missing something, I don't see much ways of her managing to use her skill and marksman ship to get past Connor's precog and pain immunity.

I think it's also valuable to note that 'synaesthesia', the ability claims that it gives her the enhanced senses to pull of dodges for small fire arms at close and medium range, which is pretty impressive and gives her more of an edge mixed with that skill.

But I think the verdict would remain the same. She's got a lot more of a fighting chance if she can pull dodges just by 'sensing' the attacks like gunfire, but Connor's superior lifting strength can lead to winning grapples, his martial arts and pressure points seem to be able to totally defeat or incap her up close, and things like precog and his analysis will keep the pressure on with his firearms even if she can pull off some dodges. Pair that with Connor's lack of pain and longevity in combat thanks to not needing 'most' of his organs for survival, and the odds seem likely that Connor can outlast her and keep up with her skill and senses, he likely wins due to being harder to put and keep down.

And just to get this concluded

I like dogs FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back