• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An 7th Grader vs A Webcomic Character

Fine, go ahead. Try and save me fro-

shot to death

Code:
*uses revive potion on christian higdon*

Isn't L
o
rd
English in a world more bizzare than JoJo's?

I'm not one that's good at control. I'm also being saved here, because L
o
rd
English may kill me for good.

That's a bad reason. Pam dies and nothing can save me except for the Thunder Unit. Even then, it won't work out.

I'm screwed. L
o
rd
English is gonna beat me, and that mech is the only thing that can save me. Even then, I don't know if it would work.

9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 Final Pams is enough to take out Lord English

Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, no. Moglotor beat Pam.
Lord English murders Moglotor.
Moglotor is literally all the evil in the world, so he is the very concept of evil. Lord English is pretty freaking evil. Moglotor revives and stomps Lord English.

Moglotor is literally all the evil in the world, so he is the very concept of evil. Lord English is pretty freaking evil. Moglotor revives and stomps Lord English.

Well, then, make it a thread.

Um, no. No matter what, Pam can't touch Dump, who's equal to L
o
rd
English in terms of power. Full power Dump and Ascended L
o
rd
English are also equal.

CHEGAOD sidles in but gets a harder battle then he expected, but he eventually wins.

L
o
rd
English invites CHEGAOD to a bar and kills him on accident by speaking.

Christian Higdon said:
CHEGAOD sidles in but gets a harder battle then he expected, but he eventually wins.
L
o
rd
English invites CHEGAOD to a bar and kills him on accident by speaking.
If CHEGAOD can't beat L
o
rd
English then SHEGAOD can

Back