• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amphibion and Alien Invaders upgrade

That last bit about not vaporizing anything on screen is pretty damn stupid, 500,000 degrees Celsius is so high a temperature for vaporizing materials such as steel and water that calculators don't even accept it https://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/water-properties-d_1573.html why on Earth would that even be a factor?
Also "there aren't any feats near that level during the first 3 Heisei films" implies Godzilla didn't destroy Japan in the future and that Godzilla somehow got a planetary amp by sitting in the ocean rather than the on-screen on in Godzilla vs King Ghidorah. Who the Hell told you any of this?
The size of the beam being inconsistent is also something that's head scratching because it always fires from Godzilla's mouth and is generally as wide give or take.

I didn't saw Gallavant saying the calc is wrong, but if it is, Country level should be consistent for this part of Heisei era.

Gallavant said is wrong and that it needed a remake, also after 4 years of being published it hasn't been accepted by calc group members.
The calc being old is kinda irrelevant as it can be evaluated any time, but as I said, if it's wrong or needs a recalc, then we could wait for one or just downgrade him.

The calc being old is kinda irrelevant as it can be evaluated any time, but as I said, if it's wrong or needs a recalc, then we could wait for one or just downgrade him.
Not really, I have tried it to be evaluated many times, but Gallavant simply doesn't want to respond the clac group members questions about the calc.

Downgrade is the best option.

Yeah, I heard something about vaporization standards become stricter; like it shouldn't be assumed that objects are vaporized without specific evidence.

Biollantes needs some powers added:

Natural weaponry

Regeneration (Mid-High; Regeneration from energy spores)

Immortality (Types 1, 2 and 3; Dr Shiragami stated she can live forever, can survive fatal injuries without regenerate and immortality with regen)

Healing

Body control

Large size type 2

Camouflage

She already have Mid-High regeneration. I think healing isn't necessary since it's due to her regeneration. Where does its camouflage comes from?

There's just talks that when we see an explosion first and a giant crater with no remains second; it's not proof of vaporization; otherwise Tsar Bomba would be assumed leaving Island level craters. Pulverization is a more reliable method if anything; and scientifically, vaporization isn't really an explosion destruction method, but a heat manipulation method.

What Medeus has accepted can probably be applied.

Back