• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amphibia discussion thread.

Thank you, there are much clearer.
Yeeeaaaaah. As someone who watched the show, I think the possible teleportation bit is really flimsy. That's just pure speed on Anne's part.
As someone who’s also watched the show, I can see where you’re coming from. I said a similar thing earlier in the thread. I’ll remove posssible teleportation.

Now I'm thinking about if Toon Force should be given to Amphibia characters because typical catoonlish facial change. Notably, in S316b "The Beginning of the End", Marcy's whole face briefly sinks when her face is hit by a pillow. It does not affect the current matchups, but an interesting addition.

By the way, which current matches you believe will become a stomp after series of Amphibia revisions? I feel that Marcy VS She-Hulk is affected because She-Hulk would not even have LS advantage.

Mariogoods you put Sasha and Grimes name their justification for subsonic+ as if you were scaling them to themselves, just say "Was able to keep" since they performed the feat.
Also you don't have to use their full names, just say Sasha and Grime.

Also the sentence you used with the other characters are gramatically incorrect, you said "who keep pace with missiles", it's either "who kept pace with missiles" or "who were able to keep pace with missiles"

Last edited:
There's only one Sasha in the verse and we can link to the sasha anyways.

It sounds weird weirdly 3rd persony, so I'm changing it.
Thank you. I'm not very good at English.

By the way, do you have any idea regarding this?

There are more than one feat showing that the characters climbing the mountain. Even if it may not be surface scaling, it may be Acrobatics:

Could someone tell me the references of Amphibia characters' minor Toon Force?

Also, what about upgrading Amphibia characters' LS to Class 50?

The moon feat is their Calamity Form (and their Calamity Form's LS is unknown, strange enough) And I'm talking about their base form.
You should have made a CRT for that already the worse case scenario it would be dividing the weight of the moon by 3 still gonna give you a very high value.
Whats your feat for class 50?
The weight of a semi-trailer truck
I40TruckCTI.JPG

Thats the standard for class 50 its much more than 20 tons i dont think she was ever showed anything this strong.

Dont remember base characters scaling with frobo.
But Peak Human is still an underestimation since they have:
Marcy, along with Anne and Sasha, managed to move in heightened gravity that incapacitated the frogs of the group, though Marcy later becomes the first person among the Calamity Trio to become unable to move in said heightened gravity
Also, Frobot (Frobo is technically a Frobot but with free will) is fodder enemies in S3.

You could get Sub-Relativistic movement speed.
If KE is applied, it could be at least 206,713,749,029,375 J (7-C) base Marcy and Sasha (assuming Marcy is 46 kg and the speed is the absolute minimum of Sub-Relativistic) It is a quick math and it has many problems.

If KE is applied, it could be at least 206,713,749,029,375 J (7-C) base Marcy and Sasha (assuming Marcy is 46 kg and the speed is the absolute minimum of Sub-Relativistic) It is a quick math and it has many problems.
I do not think this feat follows the kinetic energy rules.

Can telekinesis be added to Anne's calamity form? She remotely controlled her sword in the fight with Andrias.

Back