• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ambitious Warriors 'Axe'ing Each Other A Question (Gheb VS Junker Queen) 0 - 7 - 0 GRACE

XitSign

He/Him
...I genuinely can not believe these two are in the same Tier, and that amuses me to no end. Time to pit a pair of rough, tough, ambitious axe wielding warriors that the internet believes are sex icons against one another.

Gheb VS Junker Queen, Speed Equalized, fight begins at 10 meters, and Gheb access to a standard Iron Bow alongside his other standard equipment to give him his range options back

Dez is interrogated for Team Gheb: 0

Gheb feels the wrath of the reckoning: 7

I ALMOST used Batta but this is funnier: 0

Last edited:
Gheb kinda gets outclassed in every category here. The only way he wins this is if he gets a lucky critical hit, but Junker Queen takes it more often than not.

Yeah I didn't realize, I though Gheb had an AP advantage even, but it seems Junker Queen actually does.

I take that as two solids for Dez

I'm kinda sad, Gheb needs more matches...and wins, because wins are funny for him

I'll at least hold off to the final vote, I'd like the most people to engage first and for my vote to be backup to end the thread if needed

Another for the Junker

...If this thread somehow gets invalidated by Gheb being the one who gets crazy upgrades that's gonna sting. I was going to enjoy the Gheb meme.

Back