• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amazing Spider-Man (GAME KEY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-Man (The Amazing Spider-Man)

From Games 1+2

This is an upgrade you will get through playing story mode, it is most effective on the fat thugs, the seismic blast will disable them from all attacks just for a moment. You can use this on all enemies it is a veary powerful attack and should be used most often in the game on large groups of thugs and enemies.

• Fights large robots and crosspieces
  • Webs can dissolve/Weaken armor
I'll find links later.

Suits

• Vigilante suit (As featured in The Amazing Spider-Man 2012 film)-Damage bonus, heroic bonus, stealth efficiency
All costumes-1-

• All 13 unlockable costumes (Top and middle row) and all 6 downloadable costumes (Bottom row).
  • Amazing Spider-Man (2012 film costume)-Critical hit damage, stick potency, sticky web duration
  • Amazing Spider-Man (2014 film costume/2) (Default)-Damage Bonus, Combo streak bonus, shooting rate
  • Superior Spider-Man #15-#30-critical hit rate, Damage bonus, Critical hit damage
  • Ultimate Spider-Man (Miles Morales)-healing rate, damage resistance, shooting rate
  • Big Time Suit (Stealth Mode)-stealth efficiency, spider sense range, takedown range
  • Scarlet Spider (Kaine Parker)-heroic bonus, blunt resistance, fire resistance
  • Spider-Man 2099-damage resistance, damage bonus, electricity resistance
  • Flipside-damage bonus, Ballistic resistance, healing rate
  • Spider-Armor (MK II)-damage resistance, combo streak bonus, critical hit rate
  • Hornet-Combo streak bonus, Spider sense range, Critical hit rate
  • Ricochet-seismic radius, seismic speed, ionic potency
  • Spider-Carnage-healing rate, damage bonus, critical hit rate
  • Iron Spider Armor (originally pre-order at Gamestop)-damage resistance, fire resistance, ballistic resistance
  • Cosmic Spider-Man Costume (originally pre-order at Gamestop)-healing rate, spider sense range, ionic potency
  • Black Suited Spider-Man (originally pre-order at Gamestop)-damage bonus, tech piece bonus, damage resistance
  • Spider-Man Noir (originally pre-order at Gamestop)-stealth efficiency, takedown range, ballistic resistance
  • Spider-Armor (MK III) (Ends of the Earth armor) (originally PlayStation exclusive)-blunt resistance, damage resistance, seismic speed
  • Electro Proof Suit (originally PlayStation exclusive)-electric resistance, shooting rate, sticky web duration

yeah i've played the games, but that brings the question, can there be seperate profiles for other games like web of shadows or edge of time?

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Those would probably be fine if they are only get feats from their games.
Btw did I get any info wrong?
is time slow web rush? apart from that its fine as i've played both games, and finished them

Yes, another profile is technically better, but several of the Superman profiles were created before we imposed our stricter rules for alternative canon. We do not want to be swarmed by lots of irrelevant versions of characters that are barely different from the originals.

Well, as I mentioned, I am not certain, but we tend to reject creating game versions of Naruto and Dragon Ball characters, so this should be no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back