• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amaterasu upgrade for Itachi and Sasuke

I just rewatched the fight between Itachi, Nagato and Naruto and Bee and just realize we all didnt notice the other ability of Amaterasu that isnt listed on the users page. Its the ability to nullfy power will regenaration. This is proven in the scenes where Nagatos body was healing until he got rid of the black flames and proven by when his Six path summon dog was regrowing anymore heads after being hit by the flames and it grows heads from any kind of physical attack. Can someone review this add the ability of power nullification to Itachi and Sasuke if possible?

well while looking for a way to respond i remembered that another person in Boruto has done the same thing. Kashin Koji overcame regenaration using his Flames of Samahada. You are right when you say its faster than the regen but this is still a ability that can kill you and stop you from regenrating. You know what no this is power nullification lol i just realized even if the attack is faster than the regrowth process of the Doggs it still should have grew more heads but it didnt unlike when Naruto hit it with FRS.

yeah thanks i had only just noticed amaterasu could do this after just wanting to see itachi and naruto fight lol

this still can be added to their profiles since they can bypass regenaration with fire style jutsu and kill people with slow regen

Back