• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Amalgamates Split + Temmie upgrade

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
First of all, I think that the Amalgamate page could do with a split. While they ARE similar, they have enough individuality to be their own profile. Arguably, some regular monsters are closer in stats than those guys. It would also clean up that "Unknown" spam of a clutter.

Secondly, I think that we should rate Temmie "9-B, possibly/likely Low 7-C. While it is true that Temmie doesn't have CHECK stats, Tem is still capable of hurting Frisk when they are fighting other monsters, such as Aaro. Frisk's power varies, but not enough as to suddenly jump 5 tier in the middle of a fight.

Even then, Temmie should be at the very least above stuff like Snowdrake's Mom, who is 9-B.

Tem seems reasonable. I don't think the Amalgamates need to be split in profiles, they aren't "noteworthy" enough IMO, I mean they have the same powers and stats even

Not really. One is wall, the others are unknown but with varying speed stats. Honesltly seeing our current page with so much ()s with exceptions and all annoys me. I'd rather have them split for clarity.

I agree with Temmie upgrading.

Iffy about the Amalgamates, but they're probably actually distinct enough (see their powers and abilities, weaknesses, stamina) to have each of their own profiles (maybe even add each of them the "Amalgamates" category).

I do not really see any need to split up the Amalgamates page, if they are just minor side-characters, but it is probably better if you ask Azathoth to give input here about it.

You reasoning about Temmie seems to make sense, but again, it is best to ask Azathoth.

Back