• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard Vs Saitama

difficult it will be for God to be 1-B, since it is limited to space-time
God is not the reason, he breaks the universe box or whatever in fanmanga which is 1-B or higher and writers confirmed original manga will have even a bigger power level for saitama

God is not the reason, he breaks the universe box or whatever in fanmanga which is 1-B or higher and writers confirmed original manga will have even a bigger power level for saitama
I don't think the verse will take 1-B, at most 2-B to 2-C, we only see in the fan manga that it is 11D

Saitama can't even interact with Alucard and Saitama has literally never used time-travel in character. Amongst the fact that he doesn't have feats of traveling hundreds of years into the past, then he'd need to find Alucard in the first place which isn't happening since Saitama has no reliable way of tracking where Alucard would be unless Saitama suddenly has information on who Alucard even is.

Alucard slams with Type 1 AE, Mid-Godly, Mind hax and various other hax.
both only used their ability once and even so saitama can just ask when did alucard absorb schrodinger and get back in time

Alucard can't be damaged by Saitama. At least not permanently. Saitama's winning condition is travelling back in time, but that is a move that requires accuracy and knowledge which Saitama lacks. Saitama doesn't know when to go to, or where. If he goes back to the thirty year time period where Alucard was gone then he's wasted his time, if he goes back before that time he still has to find Alucard and would still have to beat Alucard's 120,000 soul stock. And if he goes back to before that he'd have to find him in Romania (keeping in mind Saitama doesn't know who Alucard is and probably couldn't find him even if he did know), and all in a very specific point in history. It'd be that mosquito incident all over again. His chances of missing are far greater than his chances of landing that telling blow.

Meanwhile Alucard has mind hax that can breach a layer of mental resistance, and Saitama going back to Pre-Schrodinger times wouldn't prevent that because Alucard already possessed that ability. So honestly, I'd say Alucard takes this, more likely than not.

If Saitama goes back in time to a period where he can't fight Alucard he likely loses by Self BFR, since his time travel works by retrocausality achieved by subatomic body control, meaning he likel can't travel to the future.

Well, we can do the math. Alucard is 550 years old. Most of that was spent as a vampire and his weaker days were spent in Romania. Keeping in mind if Saitama goes back any more than 30 years he's basically thrown his life away. And Alucard was invulnerable for the last thirty years, and spent the five hundred odd years before that with those 120,000 souls. So Saitama has a five to six hundred year life span to aim at in time, all but forty-ish of which were spent with the power to win the fight via regeneration and mind hax.

And on the off chance Saitama sends himself to that forty year time period when Alucard was human, he'd then have to figure out where Alucard is, keeping in mind that Alucard was named Vlad Tepes back then, was in Romania, and looked completely different. And this is all assuming that Saitama knew enough about Alucard to find this time, when Alucard hides his true identity, Saitama probably has very little knowledge of Dracula and history, and Saitama would have no reason to assume either that Alucard is 550 or that Alucard was vulnerable in the past. The chance of it working for Saitama is minimal at best.

Last edited:
Lmao I love how I revived Alucard from "That one cool vampire that's hard to kill" to "A real ******* vampire that's a hax lord"

Lmao I love how I revived Alucard from "That one cool vampire that's hard to kill" to "A real ******* vampire that's a hax lord"
I think LordGinSama and myself deserve some of the credit. Crabwhale and CloverDragon03 probably shouldn't be forgotten either, much of this can't happen without them.
No but it's still being discussed on how it should scale.
There's definitely some opposition to it.

Last edited:
Back