• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard is Tier 1 Hellsing

Status
Not open for further replies.
im intrigued by this "Schrödinger quantum mechanics is formulated as an infinite‐dimensional Hamiltonian system whose phase space carries an additional structure (uncertainty structure) to account for the probabilistic character of the theory" thing

“Look at me guys I’m going to use cool sounding sciencey stuff that I don’t actually understand to make characters stronk, and it’s accurate because everyone will see the big words and think I know what I’m talking about”

“Look at me guys I’m going to use cool sounding sciencey stuff that I don’t actually understand to make characters stronk, and it’s accurate because everyone will see the big words and think I know what I’m talking about”
Bro used the word Quantum and Theory a lot, he's basically Newton reincarnated

Man really really thinks Kratos and Doomguy got anywhere near close to where they are now based on logic like this LOL

No buddy, Kratos doesn't rely on any of this wank. If they actually bothered reading the blogs for the Greek and Norse Pantheon, you'd know that they don't rely on any of this scientific jargon like Schrodinger's or even "infinite dimensional" bullshit, at all.

It cannot be anymore established how high tier Kratos is. God of war made it very clear lol.

Anyways Schrodinger’s cat is simply a paradox. It’s nonsensical. Like it’s pretty stupid in Hellsing allowing Schrödinger to be literally everywhere, even in places where he logically shouldn’t be, but the at doesn’t mean he operated on a infinite dimensional system 💀

Pretty much lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back