• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard (Hellsing) Vs D (Vampire Hunter D)

VS

SBA

2932997-tumblr_me4kx3z4pi1rk3gn4o1_1280.png

D: 2
Alucard: 2
Incon:

Last edited:
I assume first key D. Still, Alucard's regeneration is null here regardless of which key is used, and D resists mind hax. Alucard might be getting an AP upgrade soon though, which might give him a better chance against some enemies.

Plus the hax stomp issue that results from it. D is another character that hax stomps people though. And his regeneration nullification is basically Alucard's worst nightmare.

Alucard is a bit like Ainz Ooal Gown, except his hax is primarily defensive with his best attacks outside of raw AP being poison from the Jackal, higher destruction via level 0, and for his best one, his mind hax. Ainz is the opposite, his hax is primarily offensive, but death hax with secondary paralysis is just as cheap as godly regeneration supported by fear manipulation and mind hax.

Bruh, this isn't even the Novel version of D. This is the movie version. XD

Movie D doesn't have the level of Regeneration Negation needed to bypass Alucard's Regeneration. Mid Regeneration Negation < High-Mid Regeneration Negation (which is Low-Godly Regeneration with souls).

So Movies D actually might lose here.

The first key of Novels D is better here (and make sure to specify that it's the first key of D). ^_^

Also, please make sure to add the tags for both of the characters and their verses for this thread. XD

Novel d would ******* stomp
Yeah, but Movies D gets stomped the moment Alucard pops out his Mind Manipulation, and mind-haxes D with his Resistance Negation - and unlike his Novels counterpart, Movies D's Regeneration Negation is completely useless here. And since D himself isn't completely human, Alucard would not want to die by his hands either.

At least Novels D has more of a chance, you simply need to provide prior knowledge for Alucard or both of them (so that Alucard becomes knowledgeable enough to not mess around by avoiding getting hit by D's attacks), and it might be fairer as it would allow Alucard to still have win conditions against even the first key of Novels D (who surprisingly lacks resistance to just a select few of Alucard's hax abilities).

Last edited:
Yeah, but Movies D gets stomped the moment Alucard pops out his Mind Manipulation, and mind-haxes D with his Resistance Negation - and unlike his Novels counterpart, Movies D's Regeneration Negation is completely useless here. And since D himself isn't completely human, Alucard would not want to die by his hands either.

At least Novels D has more of a chance, you simply need to provide prior knowledge for Alucard or both of them (so that Alucard becomes knowledgeable enough to not mess around by avoiding getting hit by D's attacks), and it might be fairer as it would allow Alucard to still have win conditions against even the first key of Novels D (who surprisingly lacks resistance to just a select few of Alucard's hax abilities).
MOVIE D CAN BFR ALUCARD EASILY
NOVEL D HAS NEP, ACAUSALITY AND PASSIVE GAY HAX AND CONCEPTUAL MANIP WTF

MOVIE D CAN BFR ALUCARD EASILY
NOVEL D HAS NEP, ACAUSALITY AND PASSIVE GAY HAX AND CONCEPTUAL MANIP WTF
Almost none of such abilities are listed in Movie D's profiles, and BFR is literally the only one out of the abilities you've mentioned that Movies D has... And even then, that's only through Lefty. Bi-Curious Aura isn't even listed in Movie D's profile at all - most of those abilities you've mentioned, I've only seen listed in Novel D's profile.

MOVIE D CAN BLOCK MENTAL ATTACKS AND HAS RESISTANCE TO MIND HAX
Movies D lacks Resistance to Resistance Negation in his profile, so Alucard still mind-haxes this version of D.

Almost none of such abilities are listed in Movie D's profiles, and BFR is literally the only one out of the abilities you've mentioned that Movies D has... And even then, that's only through Lefty. Bi-Curious Aura isn't even listed in Movie D's profile at all - most of those abilities you've mentioned, I've only seen listed in Novel D's profile.
uh why are you talking about aura on movie d's profile? im talking about d's passive fear hax with the pendant.
Movies D lacks Resistance to Resistance Negation in his profile, so Alucard still mind-haxes this version of D.
Alucard only used mind hax once on multiple fodder soldiers
I can imagine him using mind hax after a very long time if his normal attacks don’t work

uh why are you talking about aura on movie d's profile? im talking about d's passive fear hax with the pendant.
You said "passive gay hax", so I thought you meant the Aura (which is only listed in Novel D's profile by the way), which is the only thing that allows D to make both males and females to swoon over him by the way. XD

Pendant could work as long as it's a Mystical type of Fear hax. Not sure if it's the type of Fear hax that has the effects needed to end the fight, but it's there I guess.
Alucard only used mind hax once on multiple fodder soldiers
I can imagine him using mind hax after a very long time if his normal attacks don’t work
Yes, and Alucard would definitely realise D isn't completely human after enough times of his attacks not working on D.

Hmm.
Actually wait, how in-character is it for Movies D to use BFR on enemies with Lefty's Absorption?

If it's in-character enough for Movies D to be willing to use it even against enemies that Movies D's Regeneration Negation fails against, then it might be a pretty good win condition to prevent this from being a stomp.

Also, for the love of god, PLEASE add tags such as "Alucard (Hellsing)", "D (Vampire Hunter D Movies)", "Hellsing" and "Vampire Hunter D" to this thread - I wouldn't have found out about this thread if it weren't for you mentioning this fight in the other thread, and with the lack of tags... It would be very difficult for other supporters of Hellsing and Vampire Hunter D franchises to even find out about this matchup without the tags. ^^;

You said "passive gay hax", so I thought you meant the Aura (which is only listed in Novel D's profile by the way), which is the only thing that allows D to make both males and females to swoon over him by the way. XD

Pendant could work as long as it's a Mystical type of Fear hax. Not sure if it's the type of Fear hax that has the effects needed to end the fight, but it's there I guess.
running away from your opponent out of fear is a wincon im pretty sure
Yes, and Alucard would definitely realise D isn't completely human after enough times of his attacks not working on D.
yeah alucard is gonna use his guns for a bit and then use baskerville or smth. mind hax comes way after that. we have never seen him use mind hax when it comes to 1v1's. actually, if the left hand sees that D is getting mind ****** then he will use absorbtion
Hmm.
Actually wait, how in-character is it for Movies D to use BFR on enemies with Lefty's Absorption?
I mean its his left hand's main ability with resurrection
If it's in-character enough for Movies D to be willing to use it even against enemies that Movies D's Regeneration Negation fails against, then it might be a pretty good win condition to prevent this from being a stomp.

Also, for the love of god, PLEASE add tags such as "Alucard (Hellsing)", "D (Vampire Hunter D Movies)", "Hellsing" and "Vampire Hunter D" to this thread - I wouldn't have found out about this thread if it weren't for you mentioning this fight in the other thread, and with the lack of tags... It would be very difficult for other supporters of Hellsing and Vampire Hunter D franchises to even find out about this matchup without the tags. ^^;
will do

running away from your opponent out of fear is a wincon im pretty sure
Okay. That seems fine then if that actually happens from victims of Movies D's fear hax.
yeah alucard is gonna use his guns for a bit and then use baskerville or smth. mind hax comes way after that. we have never seen him use mind hax when it comes to 1v1's
He also has his Absorption, which Movies D only has resistance to Life-Force Absorption (and not the types of Absorption Alucard has). Although that's a fair point, but it's not like Alucard would never stop using mind hax when push comes to shove, which would allow him to use that Resistance Negation as well. Otherwise, fair enough.
I mean its his left hand's main ability with resurrection
Okay.
Make sure that the "Hellsing" and "Vampire Hunter D" tags are also included for this thread as well, and everything will be all set for the other supporters to come in.

Okay. That seems fine then if that actually happens from victims of Movies D's fear hax.
Actually, i dont think the fear hax will work because its only been shown to work on monsters, not vampires.
He also has his Absorption, which Movies D only has resistance to Life-Force Absorption (and not the types of Absorption Alucard has). Although that's a fair point, but it's not like Alucard would never stop using mind hax when push comes to shove, which would allow him to use that Resistance Negation as well. Otherwise, fair enough.
Yes alucard has absorption, but he needs D's blood for that which will be difficult

Doesn't Movie D has Nobility Physiology or am I mistaken. If he does then his passives that comes from the novel can be used.

Back