• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alucard (Castlevania) vs D (VHD)

I think the more important question is "How good is Alucard's regen?", seeing as his profile doesn't specify that. At all.

Setsuna tenma said:
How good is D regen negation?
He can easily negate the regen of a noble which can heal wounds in a second, since his attacks can cut the fount of life itself

Also the spell "blood miracle" that was able to negate the Regenerationn of a noble that was capable of regenerate from the fount of life being severed.

From what little I remember about the Fount of Life, it's probably just the verse's equivalent to a person's soul/spiritual life essence. It seemed to check the box for all of what would qualify it as such a thing. (although I haven't read these books in some years, so I may be forgetting something important)

Still a lot to have to deal with, especially if he has a spell that also negates regen from guys who can survive/regen from that being damaged.

D had his fount of life destroyed as was fine so wouldn't he have mid godly as well?

There is a lot missing from d's page that still needs to be added

Back