• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wanted to do it match because Alphamon has no Defaite to his credit (OvO) more seriously I made it match Saturn is never used (and she is my Favorite Sailor) and I wanted a match up Equitable so why not.....a Digimo
Saturn Vs Alphamon
  • Speed Equalized
  • Both 3-C
  • Battle in the Entire Universe
Votes

• Saturn: 0
  • Alphamon: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

I understand, but it should be low 2-C because it has the lambda power but good, I should be able to be modified OP by mentioning Unknown Saturn

• Alpha InForce: Alphamon has access to this legendary Overdrive ability, allowing him to instantly replay the elapsed battle by manipulating causality. Thus he is able to return the state of the battle back to the beginning should he somehow be defeated and allowing him to learn from his previous battles. He is also able to use this ability offensively, instantly replaying his first attack an infinite number of times and target an infinite number of points in space in an instant, making it appear as if he felled his opponent in one blow and rendering his attacks virtually impossible to dodge.

Hmm Saturn a mid Godly so she could resist the attack but the ability to reboot the Combat can you be using by being dead or something like that?

Does Mid-Godly save you from Time Paradoxes?

Anyway, He could also combine it with Digitalize of soul to seal her very essence into the fabric of reality, never to awaken again. Alpha Inforce activates on a thought and automatically when Alphamon loses.

Yes, Chibi Moon disappeared because her father died in the present (she comes from the future), but she regenerated herself in spite of this so Saturn can also do this

it is activated only with a thought? but if it dies instentanally this could work?

Can Intangibility avoid alphamon's essence manipulation + sealing?

How would she kill him? He has Mid-Godly as well.

No since he was able to seal away an Abstract Entity with it.

I forgot he didn't even need Alpha Inforce. I'm so used to Tier 2's not being affected by time stop... ovo

I was making an example to know, if Alpha has Mid Godly, Saturn I do not think she will be able to kill him (I do not know if it can affect non existence like Lambda Usagi) but she could reset the existence of 'Alphamon

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I forgot he didn't even need Alpha Inforce. I'm so used to Tier 2's not being affected by time stop... ovo
the digimon are all hyper strong monster lol

DodoNova2 said:
I was making an example to know, if Alpha has Mid Godly, Saturn I do not think she will be able to kill him (I do not know if it can affect non existence like Lambda Usagi) but she could reset the existence of 'Alphamo
I mean, Alphamon can literally survive entire multiversal resets that includes the existence of all those in the Digital World. So I dunno how that would workout. (Did so in both TRI and Cyber Sleuth)

by reset I meant that his existence began again from zero

Alphamon Time Stop+ Sealing can work if it attacks first

there is also Star seed manipulation that could possibly work if it can not kill it, what would prevent it from Mind Control or re-write because it attacks the essence of life itself (the Digimons possess something similar not?)

I don't understand at all...I mean Alphamon was born an Alphamon and later degenerated and digivolved overtime due to certain events.

Resistance to Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping, Time Manipulation, Dimensional BFR, Information Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation and Existence Erasure (Equal to other Royal Knights who resisted Existence Erasing attacks by Yggdrasil)

How does Alphamon's Resistance to Mind Manip work?

I meant that Saturn can directly attack the essence of Alphamon but if he has managed to resist a yggdrasil attack, it will not work

Edit: I don't Undersatand degenerated and digivolved

To add onto the existence erasure resistance.

"As a holder of the X-Antibody Alphamon is naturally highly resistant to high levels of existence erasure that even as a Dorumo he was protected from Yggdrasil's System Erasure, even after Yggdrasil strengthened it"

DodoNova2 said:
Edit: I don't Undersatand degenerated and digivolved
The process of Alphamon losing his mega level form and turning into Dorumo.

Digivolution is the process of Digimon evolving and get stronger. Or in this case Dorumon managing to return into his original Alphamon state.

Like a Pokemon OvO, I wanted to say, Saturn can Attack The Life Concept himself to then rewrite the person His Resistance to Erasure can you Confront That?

I mean I explained his resistance above so you can decide. But this all is useless due to Alphamon having Time Slow, Time Stop, Alpha Inforce and Digitalize of Soul.

Not only that Alphamon has his own Mind Control.

Alphamon has Paralysis so powerful that he was able to paralyze 4 powerful Low 2-C's at once and BFR them.

Alphamon BFR

Not to mention Power Nullification.

Alphamon Resistence

Under this form, Saturn possesses Mid Godly, Power nullification, Void Manip ect... this can still give us a nice match up (Saturn is much stronger than any other senshi galaxy level)

DodoNova2 said:
Under this form, Saturn possesses Mid Godly, Power nullification, Void Manip ect... this can still give us a nice match up
Its still AlphaInforce = win. And Alphamon has resistances to all of her 3-C form along with sealing and insta win. But do it if you are convinced it would be fair.

well I also think that Alpha wins here, even if alpha inforce can not hurt saturn, The sealing of alphamon gives him the victory here (I am the OP and I say who wins, punish me pls OvO)

Back