• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Totally Spies! Characters Should Have Acrobatics

This really shouldn't even be discussed. For anyone who has watched the show they are aware of the fact that these girls are extremely acrobatic. I can provide evidence if necessary but for those of you who have watched the show I seriously doubt I'll need to do that. I'm hoping we can resolve this issue quickly.

In this clip, Clover is able to match a team of genetically modified and experienced gymnasts despite having no formal training in gymnastics. She is far less athletic than Samantha and especially Alexandra. If the least physically gifted member of the trio (granted by a small margin) is so easily able to perform these feats then it's pretty easy to assume the other two girls can do the same.

17:16 in the same video Alex is able to lift her entire body weight with her arms and flip over the phone booth to attempt to secure it from the outside. This is similar, if not arguably superior to Clover's feat. Alex is also consistently shown throughout the show to be very involved with Athletics.

Haven't watched Totally Spies! In like forever, though in the video you posted, at 9:49 Clover states she doesn't know a thing about gymnastics, and Jerry gives her a suit so she is capable of doing those moves. And at 12:44 Alex states that Clover is going to need more than just that suit if she wants to beat them, then Sam says unless Jerry gave them flipatards (the gymnastic suit) of their own, something is up.

While I do believe Sam, Alex, and Clover have more acrobatic feats, I don't agree with using the scan posted as evidence since it's not Clover doing that. You could however give them acrobatics via the gymnastics suit (optional equipment). So just to be clear, I agree with Acrobatics because I know they have other feats but I disagree with the feat in question (Clover gymnastics) being used.

Haven't watched Totally Spies! In like forever, though in the video you posted, at 9:49 Clover states she doesn't know a thing about gymnastics, and Jerry gives her a suit so she is capable of doing those moves. And at 12:44 Alex states that Clover is going to need more than just that suit if she wants to beat them, then Sam says unless Jerry gave them flipatards (the gymnastic suit) of their own, something is up.

While I do believe Sam, Alex, and Clover have more acrobatic feats, I don't agree with using the scan posted as evidence since it's not Clover doing that. You could however give them acrobatics via the gymnastics suit (optional equipment). So just to be clear, I agree with Acrobatics because I know they have other feats but I disagree with the feat in question (Clover gymnastics) being used.
oh, thats unfortunate then, ty for posting these timeframes, btw, ye, acrobatics with the suit should work ig?

.... so you understand that they have acrobatic feats? Are we not done here then? It's quite frustrating to have to find evidence when I'm using such shoddy internet. I couldn't even watch the clip that I posted, I had to rely on a timestamp and pray that it was the correct one.

What about Alex's flip in the same episode? That wasn't affected by any acrobatic suit.

.... so you understand that they have acrobatic feats? Are we not done here then? It's quite frustrating to have to find evidence when I'm using such shoddy internet. I couldn't even watch the clip that I posted, I had to rely on a timestamp and pray that it was the correct one.

What about Alex's flip in the same episode? That wasn't affected by any acrobatic suit.
Alex's feat is fine and yes, they have other acrobatic feats so I do agree with the addition.

Sweet, so can I add this to their respective profiles?
Yes, this isn't anything controversial and I can fine some feats if needed when I have the time. Plus they have it via the gymnastics suit anyway.

Last edited:
Back