• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aliens with Missing Abilities Addition Part 1

This series of CRTs will cover all the missing abilities for Ben 10 aliens and this is the part 1.
I'll not cover too many characters in one CRT so that it will be easier to evaluate.

Maltruant Missing Abilities Addition :

Precognition - Can Forsee Future events, gave exact time coordinates to subdora about the incoming solar flare , knows exactly about Eon coming from an alternate timeline
Extrasensory perception - Could sense the dwarf star by dowsing.
Telepathy - Could talk to his minions from top of the station
Energy Projection - Can shoot energy beams from his core and hands
Limited Biological Manipulation Age Manipulation- can hatch a time beast egg
Immortality ( Possibly Type 1 and Type 4 ) - Chronologically Existed Since the beginning of time and pulls himself together at a later point in time even after being defeated by a extremely powerful attack
Inorganic Physiology (Type 2) - He is a Bio-Mechanical Clock
Clairvoyance - Identified Ben 23 to be an alternate timeline Ben Tennyson and named his timeline correctly among infinite timelines without any prior information

These abilities scales to regular clockwork for being of the same species. The AP doesn't scale because maltruant has been consistently shown to be stronger than Clockwork.

Edits : More Context and Additional Scans after staff input

Telepathy : It looks like telepathy visually. Context wise, the solar flare knocked out every machinary (including omnitrix, Entire plumber's central station and would have even knocked out maltruant himself had he not skipped time ), so i wouldn't assume he could have used a wireless communication device.

Limited Biological Manipulation Age Manipulation : - He is using his time manipulation to accelerate the developement of the egg. He did something similar here. So should i go with age manipulation or Limited biological manipulation seems fine ?

Clairovoyance - Among the infinite alternate timelines, he was able exactly name it correctly when he calls it "Dimension 23" which was correct. Additionally ,another member of his species was able to sense maltruant's key which they had been searching for a long time.
Narratively, being a time traveller he seems to have the knowledge about the locations of the alternate realities where he is travelling or is present at will.
According to the clairovoyance page he seems to meet the following bolded parts.
The term clairvoyance is generally defined as the ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through extrasensory perception.

AP : At least High 5-A, likely Higher via Time Manipulation ( Casually Kept up with Atomic-X, causes ripple in the Timestream when using his powers)

Intelligence - Supergenius ( Could modify the annihilargh in his image ,mastermind behind the Time war which was even troublesome to the likes of Professor Paradox)

Vote Tally :
Agree - @Firestorm808 ,@DarkGrath ,@DarkDragonMedeus

Last edited:
Mostly okay, but I have a couple of contentions:

Telepathy - The video provided isn't totally clear on his method of communication; is he actually talking to them telepathically, or does he have some form of wireless device to communicate with them? I'd assume it's the former, given that you've provided the scan and said it's telepathy, but it's not immediately obvious from the provided evidence.

Limited Biological Manipulation - Is this a matter of him actually manipulating the egg to make it hatch, or is the Time Beast inside exiting the egg by his command? I can't really tell if he's doing anything special to the egg in particular.

Clairvoyance - I disagree with this one; in the provided video, he points out that the new Ben is "an alternate timeline version of the other Ben" by virtue of the fact that they both look nearly identical and also both use Omnitrix's. He even specifies at the end that this is "if he is not mistaken", implying that he doesn't even know for sure, which shouldn't be the case if it was discerned through clairvoyance. This is just a matter of him inferring a reasonable conclusion by observation.

Telepathy - The video provided isn't totally clear on his method of communication; is he actually talking to them telepathically, or does he have some form of wireless device to communicate with them? I'd assume it's the former, given that you've provided the scan and said it's telepathy, but it's not immediately obvious from the provided evidence.
Yes, it's the later on in the same scene when gwen search the entire area, she sensed maltruant mind around the place but maltruant wasn't there at all he was outside the entire tower.

Limited Biological Manipulation - Is this a matter of him actually manipulating the egg to make it hatch, or is the Time Beast inside exiting the egg by his command? I can't really tell if he's doing anything special to the egg in particular.
I don't think it'll be biological manipulation but rather time manipulation. He accelerated time to hatch the egg not manipulated cells of the egg or anything. It's indirect manipulation.

Clairvoyance - I disagree with this one; in the provided video, he points out that the new Ben is "an alternate timeline version of the other Ben" by virtue of the fact that they both look nearly identical and also both use Omnitrix's. He even specifies at the end that this is "if he is not mistaken", implying that he doesn't even know for sure, which shouldn't be the case if it was discerned through clairvoyance. This is just a matter of him inferring a reasonable conclusion by observation.
Possibly I am not sure about this case because he didn't just guessed that ben is from alternate timeline (which is easier) but exactly named the alternate timeline (Dimension 23) to which ben 23 belongs w/o any previous encounter. But I am not sure if it's any ability or he had some previous knowledge about... But just by looking at another ben he named him timeline accurately is what that covering my mind with confusion.

I pretty much hold the same opinion as D-Grath about the addition.

We don't know, at least from the video you are submitting Maltruant is talking directly inside the Rhino head or simply use a communication device. Also knowing communication device is common in this verse, and practically anyone have it. It's hard to leaning in agreement to this.

Limited Biological Manipulation - can hatch a time beast egg
For this one... I'm thinking it's Maltruant using his time acceleration to hatch the egg rather than biologically make the egg hatch. After all, Eon (another character with time power) was able to use his power to make an egg hatch.

Immortality ( Possibly Type 1 and Type 4 ) - Chronologically Existed Since the beginning of time and pulls himself together at a later point in time even after being defeated by a extremely powerful attack
I dunno man. Inorganic Physiology Type 2 doesn't really get old and die normally like normal organism. I don't know if Inorganic Physiology that doesn't get old and doesn't die of old age or natural cause by internal ilness of the body qualify for type 1 Immortality. Im fine with type 4 by the way.

Inorganic Physiology (Type 2) - He is a Bio-Mechanical Clock
He already has this.
Basically as Darkgrath says, tho I want to add. This is the dude who have travelled to many timelines, he having knowledge of other timelines is not farfetch (he also has supergenius, so more reason he might remember Ben 23 for who he is). In short, he recalled Ben 23 from his memory, not from something like Clairvoyance.

Last edited:
Appreciated! I may not be able to respond for some time, but I'll try to keep updated on the thread.
Thank you for being reasonable 🙏
It looks like telepathy visually. Context wise, the solar flare knocked out every machinary (including omnitrix, Entire plumber's central station and would have even knocked out maltruant himself had he not skipped time ), so i wouldn't assume he could have used a wireless communication device.
He is using his time manipulation to accelerate the developement of the egg. He did something similar here. So should i go with age manipulation or Limited biological manipulation seems fine ?
I can understand your disagreement in first look. However among the infinite alternate timelines, he was able exactly name it correctly when he calls it "Dimension 23" which was correct. Additionally ,another member of his species was able to sense maltruant's key which they had been searching for a long time.
Narratively, being a time traveller he seems to have the knowledge about the locations of the alternate realities where he is travelling or is present at will.
According to the clairovoyance page he seems to meet the following bolded parts.
The term clairvoyance is generally defined as the ability to gain information about an object, person, location or physical event through extrasensory perception.

Uh yeah.
  • Clairvoyance makes sense.
  • Age manipulation rather than biological manipulation sounds good.
  • Telepathy was fine anyway for the reason I provided in start but yeah it got that in both ways.

Mostly okay, but I have a couple of contentions:

I share similar sentiments.

Thank you for being reasonable 🙏

It looks like telepathy visually. Context wise, the solar flare knocked out every machinary (including omnitrix, Entire plumber's central station and would have even knocked out maltruant himself had he not skipped time ), so i wouldn't assume he could have used a wireless communication device.

He is using his time manipulation to accelerate the developement of the egg. He did something similar here. So should i go with age manipulation or Limited biological manipulation seems fine ?

I can understand your disagreement in first look. However among the infinite alternate timelines, he was able exactly name it correctly when he calls it "Dimension 23" which was correct. Additionally ,another member of his species was able to sense maltruant's key which they had been searching for a long time.
Makes more sense now.

Age manipulation rather than biological manipulation

Apologies for my late reply to this.

Looks good enough to me. I approve.
I think either of those technically work, and you could list it as both theoretically. Age Manipulation sounds like a slightly better fit, though.
Very interesting. To be frank, I'm still don't think that identifying Dimension 23 Ben from a glance really constitutes Clairvoyance here - he still suggests that he is uncertain about his assertion, suggesting it was not something he "knew" but just something he "suspected" (which, if he had used Clairvoyance, shouldn't have been the case), and Maltruant by the original post's own justification is a Supergenius. Isn't it possible his understanding of the circumstances (i.e.: the existence of the different Ben's, the differences between the dimensions, etc) enabled him to infer that conclusion, making this more of an intelligence feat than anything else?

Despite my uncertainty there, the latter feat (that being, another member of his species being able to sense Maltruant's key) does seem like a decent case for Clairvoyance. The main things I'd need to know to pass that is:

1: Was the other member of the species informed about the location of Maltruant's key by any other means?

2: Is there reason to believe this would apply across the species, rather than just to that individual creature?

1: Was the other member of the species informed about the location of Maltruant's key by any other means?
No they weren't informed about the location maltruant's key. Infact, they were finding the key.
Ben transformed into clockwork( maltruant's species) and then was able to sense the key as shown in the video.
2: Is there reason to believe this would apply across the species, rather than just to that individual creature?
We accept aliens of same species to have same abilities due to them having same DNA.

i guess i'll restructure his profile and add these .
Does maltruant have multiplication in his profile?

Also technology manipulation via time freeze. Even omnitrix itself cannot escape it.
as i say "via timeshift" seems unwarranted
we don't do Afterimage creation via high speed.
It doesn't seems like speed to me (it isn't) but just maltruant can create his after images that appears to be ghostly. It should qualify as per page demands as it can be used in vs matches easily for either illusion or after image.

"Multilocation is the ability to exist in multiple places at the same time either across space, time, or even both, but not everywhere."

"This ability can also be achieved through more exotic means, such as speed, Spatial Manipulation, and more."

Presumably, Time Manipulation falls under this, no?

"Multilocation is the ability to exist in multiple places at the same time either across space, time, or even both, but not everywhere."

"This ability can also be achieved through more exotic means, such as speed, Spatial Manipulation, and more."

Yeah but wouldn't those duplicates must have the main body conciousness spread all over the duplication? Not existing as just after images but it seems like it's after images as maltruant said he can't exist at more than one places at once.

Multiplication via timeshift seems blatant enough.

IMO it's after image creation, he use timeshift in quick succession that it appear he multiply.

Huh? What do you mean we don't give Afterimage creation via high speed? As long the character move so fast they leave trail of image behind it should qualify.
From 1:50, will it qualify for technology manipulation? Even if it's timefreeze, he specifically stopped omnitrixes from working even when being used or altered it. It can be used in vs matches 🤔

Huh? What do you mean we don't give Afterimage creation via high speed? As long the character move so fast they leave trail of image behind it should qualify.
i mean if its afterimage then we shouldn't do "afterimage via timeshift" coz when don't do "afterimage via high speed".
Its either Afterimage creation alone or something else
Yeah but wouldn't those duplicates must have the main body conciousness spread all over the duplication? Not existing as just after images but it seems like it's after images as maltruant said he can't exist at more than one places at once.
To qualify for this ability, a single character or entity must be able to extend their physical or incorporeal presence over more than one location indefinitely, and have their consciousness spreaded all over said places, actively or passively, instead of being focused only in a single spot, such as a brain or a core.

From 1:50, will it qualify for technology manipulation? Even if it's timefreeze, he specifically stopped omnitrixes from working even when being used or altered it. It can be used in vs matches 🤔
That's omnitrix weakness against time stop not technology manipulation

i mean if its afterimage then we shouldn't do "afterimage via timeshift" coz when don't do "afterimage via high speed".
Its either Afterimage creation alone or something else
Write it under something like, "Afterimage creation (His quick succession of using timeshift result in Maltruant appearing to create illusion of duplicating himself) or something along those line.

That's omnitrix weakness against time stop not technology manipulation
I mean sure, even characters AP that is dependent of other than just raw power such as moving objects with telekinesis render useless against those who have resistance to it, but we still list them in AP. It can be listed but with the "(via time freeze)", that will be enough for knowing that as long as machines or technology don't have resistance towards time manipulation, they can be shut down.

Write it under something like, "Afterimage creation (His quick succession of using timeshift result in Maltruant appearing to create illusion of duplicating himself) or something along those line.

@Firestorm808 is it fine to you ?
Since multilocation requires independent consciousness all over the place instead of being at one place or core.

I mean sure, even characters AP that is dependent of other than just raw power such as moving objects with telekinesis render useless against those who have resistance to it, but we still list them in AP. It can be listed but with the "(via time freeze)", that will be enough for knowing that as long as machines or technology don't have resistance towards time manipulation, they can be shut down.
I agree with technology manipulation since psychobos was able to fix the omnitrix.
is it fine with you @Firestorm808 ?

Back