• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Darkseid

doesnt darksied start with omega beams that erase on contact or sum
Not always, but that's one of his opening moves. Also, his beams don't always erase, but they have the ability to erase people out of existence. EE has been used very few times tho, he usually uses his Omega Beams as energy emission.

People voted for darkseid when they thought pre flashpoint darkseid was used, which is not the case here. So, all those votes should be deemed invalid

Seeing how Darkseid has no counter against Mind Manipulation and seeing Alien X could just counter Omega Beams with his Telekinesis or by stopping time. Voting Alien X fra

Telepathy is usually communicating with someone by thoughts.
But with darkseid, It works like mind hax, which is pretty unusual.
no it isn't. DC calls all psychic powers telepathy. Martian Manhunter is a 'telepath' and he can do shit like hitting someone with the minds of everyone on a planet.

anyway, this isn't even a good version of Darkseid. I don't know a lot about alien X because I don't watch Ben 10, but what I do know about him says he's way better than Darkseid was in the New 52.

no it isn't. DC calls all psychic powers telepathy. Martian Manhunter is a 'telepath' and he can do shit like hitting someone with the minds of everyone on a planet.

anyway, this isn't even a good version of Darkseid. I don't know a lot about alien X because I don't watch Ben 10, but what I do know about him says he's way better than Darkseid was in the New 52.
Ok. I don't follow comic so didn't know that.
So, you voting alien x?

Back