• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben 10 - Alien X 2-C Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is already a comic named parallel paradox in which professor paradox mentioned that "alien x did created universe and it's time".
IMG_20211106_152422.jpg

This comic also did mention things already seen to happen in actual continuety Like Elena being emposter of Julie in past (revenge of the Swarm). It goes as far as to mention even the Same dailogue said by Elena in ultimate alien.
Elena : maybe I don't know what love is but now I know what hate is, you'll see me again.
tumblr_inline_pj10isUVZf1t17iu3_540.png

Elena dailogue here in the episode.

Also smoothie logo not changing in past is not something which denying alien x created time and everything. Everything was meant to being created as it was before annhilargh destroyed everything including emotions, past, memories, etc. We all know during the young Ben brain swaps with his 16 years old version, so him being in the past in the young version of himself while already knowing that he changed the logo while creating the universe itself has to be unchanged and so changing the logo was what unchanged rather than not changing it and messing with what already happened. When the annhilargh bigbang created the universe and time started 16 years Ben was there in the ship of contamelias, he was looking towards the contamelias as changed logo smoothie, if alien x didn't have changed logo then past have not been the same.

Why is this on the versus threads sub-forum?

You should ask a mod to move this to the content revision section.
Actually I am new here, just seen the downgrade and tried to share what I know. I am not much aware of how things work here.

if this comic is canon and accepted as part of the continuity, i agree, but simple having the same dialogue isn't enough.
It does mention things happen in actual continuety like Elena pretending to be Ben's side and Julie saving him in the end. Smoothie logo change also shown in this comic after creation of entire universe.
images_2.jpeg

Actually I am new here, just seen the downgrade and tried to share what I know. I am not much aware of how things work here.
In case you have any doubts, you can ask Ant or any thread mod in the staff members border to move this thread to the CRT forum.

Is this comic canon? Cuz it seems contradictory to the cartoon.
I don't see any statement of it being canon or non canon. Tho it has similarity with what actually happened in the show and it did mention things happens in past and I don't see any contradiction.

The whole point of the episode was because he made a copy. But it wasn't 1:1
Possibly it wasn't a perfect copy, but smoothie logo being changed is not contradiction from past point of view, as to say in the episode Ben again transtemporal consciousness swap causes young Ben to hold the consciousness of his 16 years old version in which he was aware of things happened in the future including smoothie logo got changed.
So if smoothie logo will not get changed past will get affected anyhow. Creation of universe meant to have everything as it was including memories and everything happened in the past. At the creation of universe contamelias appearance as changed logo of smoothie is also the same case.

Thanks Griffin.
Does anyone have a way to read the comic? DM me the link if you have to.

From a little bit of searching it does seem to tie into the frogs of war invasion “arc” of Omniverse, since Milleous is making plans for the invasion.

Comics like this are very common for animated tv shows, there needs to be proof that it's canon. Having the same history as the show doesn't mean it's canon, every comic, game, etc. has the same history and expands over plotpoints and stuff, with specific references to eps and all too.

Comics like this are very common for animated tv shows, there needs to be proof that it's canon. Having the same history as the show doesn't mean it's canon, every comic, game, etc. has the same history and expands over plotpoints and stuff, with specific references to eps and all too.
Even if it's the case we still are aware that "It was too late to stop the annhilargh" even for alien x who has already seen to have time manipulation. So if time was there their should not be a point of being late, rather Ben will prefer to take what it was rather creating new ones.
Also annhilargh distruction rather omnidirectional is more seem to as if it's burning the fabric (spacetime continuum). here.
It was all about if it's can be dowgraded to 3a without contradicting something which it's not, there is already a implication in the comic that it was 2c. And in anycase there is still an alien x who had performed this feat even if it's not considered as official part of the main continuety (which is yet not the case).

we still are aware that "It was too late to stop the annhilargh" even for alien x who has already seen to have time manipulation. So if time was there their should not be a point of being late, rather Ben will prefer to take what it was rather creating new ones.
Your headcanon that this means anything rather than Ben not thinking on doing that, his Time Manip maybe not having the range to turn back time on the whole universe, it being too esoteric to turn back the time into a place where he already was, or the recreation of the universe being equally as good of a solution. This isn't an argument worth making.
Also annhilargh distruction rather omnidirectional is more seem to as if it's burning the fabric (spacetime continuum). here.
This is nonsense. Don't say "the fabric (spacetime continuum)", the fabric alone doesn't mean anything, you need to say "the spacetime continuum". Visuals only show destruction on the present, hence it started and ended in a set amount of time, taking over small amounts of space that then got bigger and then got into other parts of space. Needless to say, if it was stated to be a Low 2-C feat it would be so w/o an issue, but looks do nothing to it, if anything they go against it. This too isn't an argument worth making.
there is already a implication in the comic that it was 2c.
False premise fallacy and my last comment here?
And in anycase there is still an alien x who had performed this feat even if it's not considered as official part of the main continuety (which is yet not the case).
Not yet, please link the page where you read the full comic.

Also points on titles of threads are pointless, the tier you say is "Low 2-C" and please only use tags of pages that exist.

This is literally baited, whoever did so (maybe you) is messing things up on Ben 10 canon to get a character to have a higher tier. This could honestly be worth a permanent ban, be careful, and please be mindful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back