• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X Tier Question

Alien X exists in the forge of creation which is above time and space.
A fraction of his power was capable of destroying a 5D barrier.
Alien X is above the chronosapien timebomb, Atomic X is only half of Alien X so it’s understandable why he got vaporised.

Please explain to me why he is 3-A? Apparently on this wiki it’s because all his feats come from reality warping, but there is characters on this wiki which AP come from warping reality!

Alien X exists in the forge of creation which is above time and space.
The Forge of Creation is "outside" of time and space, not "above" it in higher dimensional terms. You'd need proof and since you didn't even provide scans. Lastly, simply existing in the Forge of Creation doesn't grant 2-A/Multiverse level+ power, so I don't see how you saw this as evidence.
A fraction of his power was capable of destroying a 5D barrier.
There is already a note on his page explaining why we don't accept this...

"Note 2: Ben using Alien X's DNA to cut through the Contumelia's Extra-Dimensional Barrier is unquantifiable. While the Contumelia Ship was undamaged by the Annihilargh's Big Bang, it has been damaged by far less such as Grey Matter breaking one of it's metal pipes and the combined Time Cycles being able to break through it. On another note, the ship's weaponry is no more than a threat to Ben's regular Aliens."
Alien X is above the chronosapien timebomb, Atomic X is only half of Alien X so it’s understandable why he got vaporised.
We don't treat Alien X as above the Chronosapian Timebomb, and no if Alien X was superior to the Timebomb, Atomic X being half of him wouldn't get vaporized and regardless, we don't scale Atomic X to Alien X in anyway because apparently fusions are not scalable to the individual aliens that make them up.
Please explain to me why he is 3-A? Apparently on this wiki it’s because all his feats come from reality warping, but there is characters on this wiki which AP come from warping reality!
What are you talking about? His feats being reality warping isn't the reason... we literally scale him to his universe creation feat and universe destruction statements.

We don't treat Alien X as above the Chronosapian Timebomb, and no if Alien X was superior to the Timebomb, Atomic X being half of him wouldn't get vaporized and regardless, we don't scale Atomic X to Alien X in anyway because apparently fusions are not scalable to the individual aliens that make them up.
Well Atomic-X's DNA contains DNA of a mortal species which is why he got erased from the bomb. Him having 1/2 of Alien X's DNA wouldn't automatically imply that an actual Celestialsapien would be affected by the bomb. And seeing that Celestialsapiens aren't bound by time and dimension both in-universe and from WOG, they would pretty much have immunity to the bomb. If a fusion were to have 1-99% of X's DNA, they would be erased. A 100% Celestialsapien would be immune since they are fully immortal. Hopefully you get what I mean.
"Note 2: Ben using Alien X's DNA to cut through the Contumelia's Extra-Dimensional Barrier is unquantifiable. While the Contumelia Ship was undamaged by the Annihilargh's Big Bang, it has been damaged by far less such as Grey Matter breaking one of it's metal pipes and the combined Time Cycles being able to break through it. On another note, the ship's weaponry is no more than a threat to Ben's regular Aliens."
The barrier is different compared to the rest of the ship, It was made to contain the Annihilargh so it doesn't blow up from inside the ship.
The Forge of Creation is "outside" of time and space, not "above" it in higher dimensional terms. You'd need proof and since you didn't even provide scans. Lastly, simply existing in the Forge of Creation doesn't grant 2-A/Multiverse level+ power, so I don't see how you saw this as evidence.
When Paradox took the crew to where the Forge of Creation. He said that they were in the space beyond implying they were entering a higher dimensional space beyond both Time & Space.
main-qimg-1ea8abc3a60e4690bb40a755c373ef6d

Please refrain from any upgrade threads until after the current revision is concluded. Will move to Q and A.

Well Atomic-X's DNA contains DNA of a mortal species which is why he got erased from the bomb. Him having 1/2 of Alien X's DNA wouldn't automatically imply that an actual Celestialsapien would be affected by the bomb. And seeing that Celestialsapiens aren't bound by time and dimension both in-universe and from WOG, they would pretty much have immunity to the bomb. If a fusion were to have 1-99% of X's DNA, they would be erased. A 100% Celestialsapien would be immune since they are fully immortal. Hopefully you get what I mean.

When Paradox took the crew to where the Forge of Creation. He said that they were in the space beyond implying they were entering a higher dimensional space beyond both Time & Space.
main-qimg-1ea8abc3a60e4690bb40a755c373ef6d
That sounds like headcanon but even if they immune, that would be due to resisting the bombs erasure, it would not imply durability or reason to scale them above it.

"Beyond" is a vague term and does not mean transcendence or being higher dimensional without context, beyond and outside can be interchangeable.

reason to scale them above it.
Honestly they should scale above it, The bomb was shown to affect time. Celestialsapiens have been shown to not be affected by time as one was already shown to exist in a place where time is absent. Also given that the lore established that they are the source of the greatest power, I don't think it would be a bad idea to scale them above that bomb. Also Chronosapien<Celestialsapiens.

1. That doesn't mean anything for their stats, that's just their acausality.

2. Idk much about that lore but pretty sure it was brought in the downgrade threads.

3. Unless anything indicates that, chronosapiens don't scale to a literal bomb they made, that's like scaling a bear to a nuke just because the bear is stronger than the humans who built it

Unless anything indicates that, chronosapiens don't scale to a literal bomb they made, that's like scaling a bear to a nuke just because the bear is stronger than the humans who built it
I mean a Chronosapien with its own power was able to reverse what it did.

Atomic-X(Who got erased from the bomb due to being weaker than Alien X) was struggling against Maltruant who was then killed by the Annihilargh, the same one which Alien X had survived unscathed. This also implies that CTB<Annihilargh. Also it's been said soo many times that Alien X and Celestialsapiens carry the greatest power in existence implying that they are superior to it. There's nothing that implies that they would be invulnerable to it.

Technically yes, it wouldn't scale to their stats tho, only "via X", in this case though pretty sure it would obly be time manipulation with 2-B range

Looking under the profile. It says for Range: Standard melee range, Multiversal via Time Rays (When he reversed the effect of the Chronosapien Time Bomb, his beam covered the entire Earth and then proceeded to restore the multiverse to its former state)
-This means it did affect the Multiverse, and Attack Potency and Tier reflects on the level at which something is affected. It's like how Alien X restored the universe back to the way it was after destruction.

Yes, it did affect the multiverse, via time reversal, it did not affect the multiverse in a way applicable to AP, simple hax, "restore to it's former state" literally comes after "reversed the effects"

Alien X scales above The chrononavigator via paradox and azmuth statements.
The Chrononavigator was stated to the destroy all of existence, but this sites for some wacky reasons considers chrononavigator to be 2B over time

Give us proof of that
Paradox and Azmuth stated Celestialsapiens have the greatest power in the universe.
In the show its well established celestialsapiens are the most powerful, higher than anything
Chrononavigator (a device created by paradox ) is stated to destroy all of existence and time causality and cause irreparable damage to the timestream.Chrononavigator can grant dominion over all of spacetime and absolute power over everything Thats 2B.
Alien X upscale from the chrononavigator.
I don't know why this site makes things so complex. This is too much blatant

Last edited:
^Yeah Alien X survived a weapon that destroyed space-time, CTB has affected Space-Time too so Alien X would scale above it and be immune to it as well.

Paradox and Azmuth stated Celestialsapiens have the greatest power in the universe.
In the show its well established celestialsapiens are the most powerful, higher than anything
Chrononavigator (a device created by paradox ) is stated to destroy all of existence and time causality and cause irreparable damage to the timestream.Chrononavigator can grant dominion over all of spacetime and absolute power over everything Thats 2B.
Alien X upscale from the chrononavigator.
I don't know why this site makes things so complex. This is too much blatant
They might be stated as the most powerful entities but that doesn't mean they are more powerful than technologies created by weaker entities don't you think?

They might be stated as the most powerful entities but that doesn't mean they are more powerful than technologies created by weaker entities don't you think?
Stated by beings who have experience and knowledge of the cosmology and have explored almost if not all of it, they are reliable given how they have experience with those beings.

That's just headcanon
Well it's true, they had and even said they have done it. Why do you think Azmuth got the DNA of all the aliens into the Omnitrix, that's because he's explored and learned about their species and collected their DNA samples to add into the Omnitrix. This applies to Celestialsapiens and Azmuth's prior experience with them.

Well it's true, they had and even said they have done it. Why do you think Azmuth got the DNA of all the aliens into the Omnitrix, that's because he's explored and learned about their species and collected their DNA samples to add into the Omnitrix. This applies to Celestialsapiens and Azmuth's prior experience with them.
Hmm...better see what others think about it then.

Hmm...better see what others think about it then.
I actually plan on doing a CRT sometime for Alen X to be at 2-A to 1-C at most and have sources for you all to check out that explain this better than I do. But Reiner currently has a B10 CRT ongoing so I'll wait for him to be done.

Naah not entities but "greatest power in the universe".The person who created that device calls him the greatest power in the universe.

The statement of them being "greatest power within the universe" is soo consistent that denying it is actually way headcanon than to accept it which is logical. "Power" do not stand for entity and being or technology,but power, energy itself. At best it is headcanon to say that it is referring to them being strongest entity.

Pretty consistent, plus the statements come from the smartest characters in the verse. Personally speaking I think scaling Celestialsapiens above the strongest technology in the verse makes sense. I've seen Atomic-X's Anti-Feat get brought up as a counterpoint in previous threads but he's literally weaker than Alien X according to our site so he shouldn't be relevant.

@Reiner I'll sometime in a few days make an Alien X CRT of why he should be higher, I'm thinking of scaling him between 2-A to 1-C and I have sources to back up why he should be higher. I'll wait for you to be done with your current CRT and then you can help me out on this one.

Back