• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X should be 1-A High

Status
Not open for further replies.
holliday say parallel worlds to parallel universes.
not dimensions
check the damn context, it was something like
''Ben was a nice guy, would I find him again?''
then she says ''with infinite number of dimensions, math is not in ur side''
so yeah, thats not Higher Dimensions

Ok maybe you aren't getting it so I'll explain it like this. He isn't destroying 1 27 dimension structure. He is destroying 27 (probably 3-D) structures. That's why it's not 1-B.
no. naljians said only 26 matter.s that means there are higher dimensions like 27 28 ... but only 26 matters. so we take it 27+Dimensions. that make hyperversal

no. naljians said only 26 matter.s that means there are higher dimensions like 27 28 ... but only 26 matters. so we take it 27+Dimensions. that make hyperversal

We do not take Infinitely superior dimensions unless stated in-verse or it is a Reality/Fiction difference. Ben 10 does not have proof of this. End of story.

I will quote myself until the end of time if I have to lol

check the damn context, it was something like
''Ben was a nice guy, would I find him again?''
then she says ''with infinite number of dimensions, math is not in ur side''
so yeah, thats not Higher Di
if she wants to say parallel universe , she would say parallel worlds like in the episode.
she said dimensions because she is talking about dimensions
This is painful.
why

It's 27 3-D structures. Not a 27-dimensional structure. Look at it like this. If I destroy 27 universes, I am not 1-B for I have only destroyed 27 4-D structures.
I would only be 1-B if I destroyed a 12-dimensional structure or higher.

can you please kill me? I dont think that I need to explain why it is not higher dimensions again
no one ever changes the term they use out of nowhere

she is talking about dimensions. thats why she said dimensions.

if she wants to say parallel universe , she would say parallel worlds

if she wants to say parallel universe , she would say parallel worlds like in the episode.
she said dimensions because she is talking about dimensions

why
Dimension is a very loose term. In-context it means universes. Next!

Because the mental gymnastics hurts the nice and squishy stuff!

It's 27 3-D structures. Not a 27-dimensional structure. Look at it like this. If I destroy 27 universes, I am not 1-B for I have only destroyed 27 4-D structures.
its not universes. its dimensions.

The 26-D statement actually can be argued to be higher dimensional, as it was stated that exist at least 26 dimensions and humans as 3-D beings cannot understand the higher dimensions, but the scan that I have is in portuguese, so yeah, but the Infinites Dimensions case is just parallel universes

no one ever changes the term they use out of nowhere

she is talking about dimensions. thats why she said dimensions.

if she wants to say parallel universe , she would say parallel worlds
Factually incorrect and illogical. Within context it is parallel universes. Next!

There's no need to be toxic guys, the OP is clearly new and doesn't fully understand the sites standards.

Just close the thread and be done with it, it's already violating a discussion rule.

higher dimensions exists and goes to infinite. theyre not parallel universes , they are dimensions like 2d 3d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back