• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X should be 1-A High

Status
Not open for further replies.
an being made by pure thoughts (lacks physical body) + an Mega-Narrative working to kill him + a being that is dangerous enough even to Overvoid + Literally ******* metaphor, anyways, this point doesnt even makes sense, if u have something against TR go make ur own CRT to it
thought cant get hurt by heat :D. no just you guys started talking about goku. then i just ask my question

im telling there are infinite dimensions.
and there are higher dimensions.
i prove it.

but you still say she said parallel universes.

oh man she use parallel worlds word for parallel universes.
but im a alien x hater so i take dimensions word for parallel universes

dude stop. she meant dimensions. not parallel universes

and btw living outside of the universe means outside of all infinite dimensions and space and time. so theyre not bound by dimensions.
What kind of logic is this.
writers and azmuht , paradox stated that celestialsapiens are truly omnipotent.
Omnipotent has no relevance in scaling I'd not ww would have teir 0 sentry.
if you still think dimensions = timelines.
than naljians said at least 26 dimensions

so hyperversal.
Can you prove ben 10 franchise uses higher-infinities?

Dimensions can be ******* anything. it is THE loosest term in fiction.​

And we've repeatedly stated that she wasn't referring to higher dimensions when she said dimensions

What kind of logic is this.

Omnipotent has no relevance in scaling I'd not ww would have teir 0 sentry.

Can you prove ben 10 franchise uses higher-infinities?
in ben 10 , universe have infinite dimensions and time streams. that why i said that. forge of creation is out of universe.

eHXOzSu_1.png

all dimensions are in the universe. and forge of creation is out of the universe. he is not bound by dimensions.

infinite dimensional

and he can literraly effect real world

Fine, let me ask you this, how is the nature of these so-called "higher dimensions" treated in Ben 10?
The 5th dimensional beings (alien x broke through a 5d barrier) are treated as something that 3d beings' minds can't comprehend but that's not enough to be used for giving a tier since no transcendence is implied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back