• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X powers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has Mind Manipulation, which he use to manipulate and control Amalgam Kids to fight against each others.

At 0:52

Omniverse Kevin Joins Servantis Ben 10 Cartoon Network
Omniverse Kevin Joins Servantis Ben 10 Cartoon Network

Its not really clear what he did.

He could just simply have used his TK to control each one of their bodies to make them attack themselves.

Newendigo said:
Its not really clear what he did.
He could just simply have used his TK to control each one of their bodies to make them attack themselves.
How did he make the fire man conjure up and shoot fire? How did he make the man transform into a monster?

It's clear Mind Control to me since none of them react about anything till it's over.

Looks Mind Manipulation to me. He clearly control their mind to use their powers.

Telekinesis cannot make someone shoot fire out of his hands or make someone shoot laser out of his head.

Alan also looks a little bit confused afterwards.

And he looks different when he use Telekinesis, at 0:27 he wave his hand around to control their body.

But at 0:52 he's clearly stand still and control their minds. And at 1:16 he wave his hands to use telekinesis again.

I'm agree with Poinciana1971.

He does not complety stand still, he move his hands front his chest like he was holding something and then everyone starts to fight for no reason.

I'll ask other members.

Once again how does TK force someone to transform or shoot fire from their hands?

It's clear Mind Control to me.

I will add the power to the Alien X profile.

To be fair TK can actually force someone to use their powers without mind control. Dusclops used TK to force Jirachi to use its power but we wouldnt say it could mind control him now would we?

But if the rest agree its mind control, that is fine.

Well, since the changes have been made, I will close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back