• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X downgrade to 3-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please downgrade Alien X 3-A

Nothing in the show he has done is universal plus he is strong enough to survive universe busting attack but however he is stated to be omnipotent but was killed as Atomic-X by multiversal timebomb that compeletely disapproves of him alone being a Multiversal entity

YES it is true that together celestialspaiens are Multiversal+ beings they have changed the franchise stated as (Omniverse of ben 10) which on this site that term translates to hyperverse due to infinite multiverses of ben being confimred by Professor Paradox.

Alien X alone durability wise is universal + but overrall show itself has dissapproves of him being a multiversal entiity and rest of statement of Alien X destroying a multiverse with 6 thoughts comes from art director+ they are not shown it would be safe to rank Alien X lower than group of celestialsapiens as they have their own rules and laws.Additional statments not from creators are already not listed on this site (which is a good thing) please make Alien X 3-A based on content from the show.

Just for starters, I wouldn't use the MOA Q&A(Celestialsapiens have to merge to survive Anur Vladias or the CTB) to argue for 3-A since if you take their full Q&A to heart Celestialsapiens would be 1-B or 1-A and Anur Vladias and the CTB would have to scale off of that. Too much stuff to cover right now, but Atomic-X is weaker than Alien X and Alien X does not "become" Atomic-X so anything that hurts him isn't relevant to a Celestialsapien. The idea of Alien X transforming into Atomic-X seems to be a massive misconception people that don't watch the show have concluded.

Those statements have not been seen in the show.

Atomic-X shares 1/2 Dna of celestialspaien which was erased with multiversal bomb.Making Alien X so far shown in series 3-A ( statements are not included)

Alien X roughly scales to Universal level character from the show but from statement (ranks 2-a) so let's do the right thing and scale him from the show and put him to 3-A .As he has shown to be.

Celstialsapiens bonding to do anything has never been shown in the series, it was only brought up in the same MOA Q&A that calls them extra-dimensional and stronger than a 26th dimensional species. I would not take information from the Q&A seriously because MOA did not have any significant hand in UAF or OV and got some information wrong during it.

Atomic-X has half of a Celestialsapien's DNA, which means nothing when you're dealing with a reality warper. Bellicus and Serena aren't present for Atomic-X, and it has never even been shown to warp reality, only space. Maltruant could register damage on Atomic-X, and it had to confront an explosion physically. And multiversal destruction would be 2-B or 2-A, so why would that put Alien X at 3-A if he's already Low 2-C and stronger than Atomic-X?

Pretty sure there have been multiple discussions that the Low 2-C rating for Alien X is legit and that the statements putting him higher than that seem iffy. And the OP seems all over the place, they're demaining a downgrade and the reason comes from feats that are supposedly even higher than Low 2-C?

we all know Celestialsapiens are stronger than Naljins (26 demensional beings) but keep in mind Azmuth,paradox,max none of the characters in the series have said

A Single celestialsapien is stronger than them (Celestialsapiens together redesinged the franchise ) NOT One of them alone.They together changed the art style of franchise Multiverse something ben alone can not do.

Alone Alien X so far have shown to be Universal level character

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Pretty sure there have been multiple discussions that the Low 2-C rating for Alien X is legit and that the statements putting him higher than that seem iffy. And the OP seems all over the place, they're demaining a downgrade and the reason comes from feats that are supposedly even higher than Low 2-C?
He's saying together they can do greater things, but that individually they can't. Yeah it doesn't really make sense, since the Low 2-C is essentially the definition of what Alien X did in the series(create a universe).

Yes atomic x might be lowers but none of the things in the show said he is lower if he was lower why would ben 10k use him,if he was lower why would ben 10k fuse two together. What my point is that he could be lower but the show nor satements even said he is lower.Atomic x has shown to time travel as well as contian alien x dna that simply does not make him lower you have to show actual feats from the show to make him lower and not statement from creators.

SinsofMan said:
I--
Do you have any sources for your claim? Lets begin with that.

I have no idea what you are arguing tbh, but I figured I should start there.
Term Source should always be taken from the show itself now we get that out of the way let me explain.My sources are Alien x has never even shown to face a multiversal threat nor change the multiverse it .Atomic-x (who creators have not said is weaker than alien x) gets obliterated by a Multiversal bomb.Disapproving alien x can surive Multiversal bomb.What a race toeghter can do and what a single being can do are two different things.

That has nothing to do with why he can't be Low 2-C; effecting space-time on a Universal scale is Low 2-C.

JoshMetz05 said:
SinsofMan said:
I--
Do you have any sources for your claim? Lets begin with that.

I have no idea what you are arguing tbh, but I figured I should start there.
Term Source should always be taken from the show itself now we get that out of the way let me explain.My sources are Alien x has never even shown to face a multiversal threat nor change the multiverse it .Atomic-x (who creators have not said is weaker than alien x) gets obliterated by a Multiversal bomb.Disapproving alien x can surive Multiversal bomb.What a race toeghter can do and what a single being can do are two different things.
Alien x has never faced any multiversal being it's only people's assumption from the show that he is Low 2 C when is fact his multiversal ranges have never been shown.People find evidance through writers statements not been seen in the show until that he scales to Universal level entity.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
That has nothing to do with why he can't be Low 2-C; effecting space-time on a Universal scale is Low 2-C.
He could be ,heck he could be even higher he just hasn't touched anything multiversal in the show and when Atomic x does (who creators did no say a word that he lower than alien x) he died.

Creating the timespace of a single universe is Low 2-C, maybe the confusion comes from tier 2 being defined as multiversal? But don't take that too seriously, the actual definition of Low 2-C makes it clear that it's not multiversal level of power

We can't rely on statements from writers or else other characers would rank much higher. Alien X has never effect the multiverse alone he can created a universe with artificial bodies and changes.He is assumed to be a Low 2 C character in fact have shown to a Universal level character.

Creating the universe is still a Low 2-C feat as he created the time and space and not just every planet and star. Anyway, this thread is starting to become nonsensical, so I probably should just close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back