• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X 1-B Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah which would mean nothing tbh there is like superiority between Dimensions you need too prove which Ben 10 lacks.
That's why I provided the author statement, but it seems ppl try so hard to downplay ben 10.

Yeah which would mean nothing tbh there is like superiority between Dimensions you need too prove which Ben 10 lacks
Naljians called it as lower dimensions though which implies that.

Don't see any contradiction. You could argue cuz of it says "I would think", but honestly, don't see his answer being wrong.

He says "Honestly, I would think", it depends on how you view the answer.

Also he said, he can give answers to stuff related ben 10 and he worked in every iteration of ben 10 unlike others of moa.
It does not need to contradict anything.

If I go and ask to Masuda "hey is the Pokémon universe infinite dimensional based on Palkia's dex entries" and he says yes, it cannot be used as evidence even if there's nothing in-verse which would contradict a High 1-B cosmology in Pokémon.

This website just does not allow leading questions made from power scalers on Twitter or other social medias, only Interviews and maybe also things like Reddits AMAs (Ask me Anything) as those are the authors themselves requiring to be officially asked.

If I go and ask to Masuda "hey is the Pokémon universe infinite dimensional based on Palkia's dex entries" and he says yes, it cannot be used as evidence even if there's nothing in-verse which would contradict a High 1-B cosmology in Pokémon.
This is not a yes or no answer though. He explained it detail.

I'm fine with that.

Bruh, if only we could all go on twitter to ask authors leading questions about our fav verses and have it applied...

Me: Do you think anos can beat Akuto Sai, can he really destroy anything no matter how strong, immortal or infinite it is, even higher infinities?

Shu: Yes, logic manipulation goes brr. It doesn't matter if it's higher infinity, that logic itself is meaningless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back