• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien Queen vs Hajime Hinata

Hmm now that I think about it this could go to Hajime as you said he can casully stomp building level characters =/ and that extreme luck

Kinda makes me upset how Anime and Manga characters are so overpowered :(

Well, don't be so sad. Queen is also strong and dangerous. I'm pretty sure that she also overpower a lot of anime and manga characters too. Hajime is just special since he is a god tier character from a verse that pretty normal if compare to other verses.

Voting for the Queen. She also possesses precognitive capabilties, thanks to her telepathy. Not sure why luck is even being considered when "luck" isn't an exact concept of unit that is truly quantifiable/measurable, thus is difficult to determine how luck will play out in battles like this.

The Queen can burrow even quicker than a mole. So she can evade attacks effectively. She can regenerate her hide, so even if Hinata managed to crack or penetrate it, she'll regenerate in no time. Plus, her acidic blood is pressurized and will cripple Hinata.

Entetainment T zu den F said:
Xenomorph Queen wins easily, voting for her because of the obvious reasons above
Care to explain more what the obvious reasons that you talking about? I still don't see any reasons on this thread that explain how queen can past Hajime abilities, especially his "Extreme Luck" which pretty sure that even genius being like Queen can't predict.

Children From The Sun said:
Voting for the Queen. She also possesses precognitive capabilties, thanks to her telepathy. Not sure why luck is even being considered when "luck" isn't an exact concept of unit that is truly quantifiable/measurable, thus is difficult to determine how luck will play out in battles like this.

The Queen can burrow even quicker than a mole. So she can evade attacks effectively. She can regenerate her hide, so even if Hinata managed to crack or penetrate it, she'll regenerate in no time. Plus, her acidic blood is pressurized and will cripple Hinata.

Thats why im voting for her

Vs Battle Wikia gives limited information about Xenomorph breeds, and you did not even mention which Variant of Xeno Queen you are talking about, so I can assume you mean any Type...

For example the Queen Mother which is quite the nigtmare of an enemy, she could take over the brains of a big part of the planets human and animal population and make them attack hinata...

But she can do much more have a look: http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Queen_Mother

@Entertainment

If you're sourcing another wikia, then I'm afraid we can't accept it as a valid source without scans and/or citations.

In addition, the page in question refers to the Queen Mother-type, not the Queen type being used in this battle. Please stay on topic.

I am voting for Hinata here, just as Reppuzan said. Since he already did, I am going to make it shorter.

He's a test subject for Kamukura Project and made him multi-talented.

He is the Ultimate Analyst, he completely analyzes his foes/enemies and this plays well with Ultimate Clairvoyant talent. I am sure that the degree of the talent rival Junko's that plotted the destruction of Hope Peak's Academy. To completely fend off this talent, you have to be on Makoto's luck level where his luck comes randomly which makes him resistant to Ultimate Analyst talent, unlike Komaeda's. Komaeda has been shown using and manipulating his luck. It means they just have to analyze Komaeda's thinking to know when the luck will come in his case.

He is the Ultimate Lucky Student as well, being a very talented person, it has to be equal or above Komaeda, he was shown to make Komaeda unconscious by battling with sequences of luck. Like when Komaeda was about to shoot, he just found out that it was jammed. He took it and unjammed the weapon and shot Komaeda but Komaeda was saved by his student handbook since he is an Ultimate Lucky Student as well. Even if it wasn't Hajime but Izuru, if it's the combination of both, the degree of the talent has to be the same.

He also has Mukuro's talent which specializes combat. He's not just a genius but good at physical combat as well, that makes him a combat genius. He's physically superhuman, the use of weapons and good at hand-to-hand combat.

Ultimate Lucky Student talent and Ultimate Analyst is already convenient for him and not for Alien Queen. So, I am going for Hinata.

Bump

I have not enough time to update list of vote. But I can say Hajime has 6 votes now. One more vote for him and he will be the winner.

Ok, enough grace period passed after last vote.

After 4 months, this match finally ended.

Hajime:7 (Lasatar, Reppuzan, NickMatt94, Janemba901, Just a Random Butler, Bre8k, Therefir)

Queen:3 (DrMarzipan1441, Colonel Krukov, Entetainment T zu den F)

So, the world was saved again by the ultimate hope.

Can someone help me add this match? page Xenomorph was locked (thanks for Seraphic...), so I can'tadd this by myself.

Back