• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
My Hero Academia gets invaded by a bunch of aliens (20 drones, 10 warriors, 5 preatorian, 10 Predaliens and 1 queen).

They are dropped into the hero academy at night, however, all might ran out of jouice and can't use his powers for a day.

The students and teachers are in their rooms, everyone is texting with bakogou because shipping

How long can the xenomorphs survive?

Well, this is at night so Tokoyami solos the drones and warriors. Todoroki, Bakugou, Kaminari and, suprisingly, Aoyama are the best counter for the Predaliens and Preatorians. Ashido has knowledge on them, so the students arin't even fighting blind. Add to that Midoriya's quick thinking and there shouldn't be any deaths. Hopefully. Uraraka, Asui, Shoji and Jiro are mostly useless here. Iida can really only be a messenger between everyone. Yaoyorozu and Mineta can act in assistance. Unless specifically held back, Kirishima will probably die with is first attack. Considering this is happening at night Class A is likely the only ones here. If we include Class B, then Monoma can copy Todoroki or better yet Tokoyami and Shiozaki can also act in assistance. That's not even taking into account any of the teachers. Present Mic, Cementoss and Midnight are the most helpful here. Aizawa's capture tool can help for a bit. I have no idea if his quirk would do anything.

This is a best case scenario. Reguardless, I don't really see any Xenos surviving.

As I said, best case scenario. I prefer not to think on the more likely options. Plus, that was more fun to come up with then "Xeno Queen lays a bunch of eggs and everybody dies".

Uraraka and Mei can be pretty good help in terms of setting up traps and helping Iida with transport. May can also help track them to an extent, as can Shoji. Also, the big three would be good help against some of them.

it mosrly comes down if they can find out the aliens are there before they redroduce and they get facehugged.

In all honesty, if they attack at night then they get yeeted on by Tokoyami and when Dark shadow bodying them would have the students notice that the blood is acidic. At that point the long rangers are going to be a lot of help. Mineta and Sero would be really useful in keeping the xenomorphs still for a second so they could get hit. Ashido would be useful if acid is useful against xenomorphs (idk). They would probably do really well.

I mean, he is still a 8-C, plus I would like some feats for noticing stuff like that, cuz these things are stealthy as hell

The drones and warriors would get bodied physically but the others would probs rip up Dark Shadow. Assuming they aren't all asleep when they get attacked in which case they would most certainly be killed, I think the students should be able to fight back and win. This is also taking into consideration that Todoroki and Jiro aren't killed off the bat since them being able to exploit the weaknesses of the Aliens could help the AP gap. ....nvm just saw their speed in comparison to the aliens, they get blitzed.

I mean yeah but since there's like 15 aliens that can body any student physically, most students would be dead pretty soon and then the others would either go into shock or try to rush in getting themselves killed.

I'll update the OP with a new scenario to make it more intresting.

Everyone is in their rooms, teachers included.

Everyone is texting with bakugou, because they are in love with him (or so says the fandom), so they can inform him of the aliens (if they get the chance).

Bakugo would probably tell the teachers and other students about them and to stay away from the acid. Cementoss and Midnight would be really useful considering he can keep them far away and Midnight can knock them out since they don't have resistance. Monoma could copy her quirk and help out that way too. The students would probably be texted about the Aliens but some might die due to being surrounded.

I mean, everyone is in their respective room and that is assuming that the student(s) attacked manage to text while attacked

Even if the ice wouldn't hurt them Todoroki could probably push them back with his ice and his fire would probably blow up the Aliens due to their biology.

That... has nothing to do with what I said?

The point of aliens is that tehy capture, impregnate and reproduce with several species, all the while obtaining their biological abilities.

They won't go in there screaming.

Oh I misread what you said. Bakugou would probably get to the teachers without being attacked, but someone would have to die before they take him seriously. If it's Todoroki, Jiro, or Midnight then the students are killed. If those three stay alive then the students could probably live.

I imagine this going down as follows: the Alien's will use their typical strategy of having the drones stealthily grab people to impregnate; which probably won't work that well given the MHA characters power advantage. MHA team is alerted and will go on the hunt for the remaining aliens and then, depending on what the MHA team knows about the aliens, either get ripped to pieces by the 16 aliens that are far to strong for them to handle (if they don't know enough to exploit their weaknesses) or come out on top (but, potentially with serious losses if they do know their weaknesses).

Mina is a fan of the movie, and other characters expressed recognition of it when she made her hero name alien queen, so they should know the weaknesses.

Blahblah9755 said:
Mina is a fan of the movie, and other characters expressed recognition of it when she made her hero name alien queen, so they should know the weaknesses.
They can still be very provlemtaic with their stealth.

Plus, their acid could hurt some of the more physical fighters

DragonEmperor23 said:
why specifically Mineta? Wouldn't his quirk help him escape as opposed to Sato who would try fighting it but then get shredded?
Because he actualy lacks great AP and the xenomorph would grap him and simply take him to the queen, wouldn't really have much chance to use his hands.

And the xenomorpgs were hinted to have a hivemind of kinds

DragonEmperor23 said:
I know but his quirk would stick them to the floor and walls, helping himself escape.
Not really.

He needs to dispatch the things, and they wouldn't allow him to do that.

You mean everyone gets pregnant until allmight comes around? (Unless they get erasers powers, in wich case RIP)

Back