• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien CRT 9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remade Profiles -
Pulse Rifle
Praetomorph
Downgrades -
Tearing off a jaw was recalced, so the Neomorph should be downgraded to Class 10, the street level can probably stay though.

Additions -

Specifically only for the xenomorph profile

Empathic Manipulation and Resistance to Empathic Manipulation (Xenomorphs are unaffected by the royal jelly, any non xenomorph creature becomes addicted to the substance and homicidal)

Resistance to Sound Manipulation (Xenomorphs can survive being blasted by a point blank sonic weapon from a Good Boy drone, which can burst eardrums from hundred of yards away)

How profiles are looking good?
Remade Profiles -

Praetomorph
It is called “References”, and should be placed before Gallery. No weakness section, no durability...

Why "." after plus and Type 0? Type 0 either ":" or ";" (the latter is more suitable)

The part is unneeded. You are not telling something, you are adding a justification.

No justification

Bodily Weaponry (Teeth, Claws, Acid, etc)
Not sure why you added this if the previous key has it already

Resistance to Ice Manipulation, Temperature Manipulation and Fire Manipulation (unaffected by being burned by a spaceship[1], as mentioned above is unaffected by the vacuum of space)
Is Ice manipulation due to space temperature? It is already covered by temperature manipulation.

Regeneration makes it hard to kill.
You are using old format styling. We no longer list it like this, and this is not a durability feat.
It is called “References”, not "Reflist" and it should be placed under Gallery

Range: Kilometers (1000m[1]), Tens to Hundreds of Meters with Grenade Launcher (30m[6] to 500m[1])
It should be ascending order. So you need to switch those two:
Range: Tens to Hundreds of Meters with Grenade Launcher (30m[6] to 500m[1]), Kilometers (1000m[1])

Too confusing, I would offer an alternative formatting:

M41A2 was made in 2171[2], M42A2 was made in 2172[3], M41A3 was made in 2186[4], M41E4 was made in 2199[5]
Would not be better if it is shortened? After all, it is a data. I consider shortening it like this:

M41A2 (2171)[2], M42A2 ( 2172)[3], M41A3 (2186)[4], M41E4 (2199)[5]
Although, it is an age as well. So you could convert this to age number, and leave reference as for creation date.

In any case, I don't want to be misunderstood. I apologize for any harsh or offensive words from me. I did not intend to do this at all, and I am aware that you are doing, or at least attempting to do, it well.

I don't mind improving the page in exchange for the acceptance of the apology.

Some of those formatting things aren't exactly necessary to change and are just stylistic in nature. It may be better to have them one way but we don't really have an official stance against, say, placing periods after the "Type 0" of Large Size- I agree it'd look nicer otherwise, but Wasp is a little snot and was probably sleeping in the brig rather than committing actual fixes.

Not sure why you added this if the previous key has it already
This isn't an instance of "all previous abilities", so you need to list it again. Hence why the third key doesn't list it again, it is a case of "all previous abilities".

Too confusing, I would offer an alternative formatting:
I hate bullet points

If it aint necessary to change I aint changing it, it is what it is :cool:

It is called “References”, and should be placed before Gallery. No weakness section, no durability...
are you talking about the praetomorph sandbox? it has no gallery, the ref category is named references, the durability section was filled out, and the weakness section has 'none notable', what do ya mean here lol
The part is unneeded. You are not telling something, you are adding a justification.

No justification
Sure
Is Ice manipulation due to space temperature? It is already covered by temperature manipulation.
I remember being able to exist in the vacuum granting a resistance to ice manipulation, if that was changed tho sure
You are using old format styling. We no longer list it like this, and this is not a durability feat.
sure
It is called “References”, not "Reflist" and it should be placed under Gallery
Sure

Last edited:
This isn't an instance of "all previous abilities", so you need to list it again. Hence why the third key doesn't list it again, it is a case of "all previous abilities".
Sure, I suppose, although may we get a look together?

First key
Acid Manipulation (Like its Counterpart, Has acidic blood[1]), Small Size (Type 1), Bodily Weaponry (Claws, tail, etc), Paralysis Inducement (As per usual, paralyzes its victims once it gets a hold of them[1])
second key
There is like one difference and that's “Accelerated Development” and “Paralysis Inducement”, it is pretty safe that the second key has abilities from the first key. But I will concede.
I hate bullet points
No problem, but I love them, and they are readable at least.

Some of those formatting things aren't exactly necessary to change and are just stylistic in nature. It may be better to have them one way but we don't really have an official stance against, say, placing periods after the "Type 0" of Large Size- I agree it'd look nicer otherwise, but Wasp is a little snot and was probably sleeping in the brig rather than committing actual fixes.
Alright, Mr. Lawyer.

are you talking about the praetomorph sandbox? it has no gallery, the ref category is named references, the durability section was filled out, and the weakness section has 'none notable', what do ya mean here lol
Weird, when I checked it last time, there was a section called reflist, and had no durability or weakness, but it is now there. Sure

You can, make sure to address Dread's more valid concerns before doing so (if you haven't already).

pretty sure I have ye, seems shes fine with the praetomorph stuff now that she noticed the stuff is there

if there aint any more concerns, this thread can be closed me thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back