• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jinsye

She/Her
Dimentio

Dimentio-2-
I am a humble servant of Count Bleck... Master of dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am... Dimentio! It is truly enchanting to finally meet my hapless victims.

SuperDimentio
Now the Chaos Heart is mine! I will use it to destroy all worlds... and create perfect new ones! So, shall we get started? Now I have all I need... to become the king of all worlds!
Summary
Dimentio is a villain in Super Paper Mario. His name is a pun on dementia and dimension. Like Mario and Mimi, he can flip between dimensions, but he can also manipulate them (an ability he shares with Merloo) and controls Dimension D, which he designed. Skilled in duplication, teleportation, and invisibility, Dimentio is one of the four main minions of Count Bleck, along with O'Chunks, Mimi, and Nastasia. However, over the course of the game, Dimentio rapidly reveals himself to be the true main antagonist, using his 'master' merely as a way to further his plans to obtain the Chaos Heart and use its power for his own agenda.

Powers and Stats
Tier: Unknow | 2-B

Origin:
Super Mario Bros

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Teleportation, Levitatio, Can fire magic projectiles, Can create explosions, Can create forcefields to trap opponents, Mirror Magic, Reality Warping, Can flip between realities, Can create and manipulate universes, Invisibility, Can create countless clones of himself, Illusion Creation, Mind Control (Can take control of people's minds, such as when he turned Luigi into Mr. L), Possible Longevity and Precognition, Invulnerability, Space-Time Manipulation, Can create a giant void that destroys all of existence, Time Paradox Immunity in Super form (Would be unaffected by the destruction of all timelines, including the one he originates from)

Attack Potency: Unknow (Dimentio was hinted to be the creator of the Dark Prognosticus, which granted Count Bleck dark powers capable of destroying his universe, and was likely a former member of the Ancients, a tribe that created the Pure Hearts and worlds such as Flipside) | Multiverse level (If Dimentio had not been defeated by Mario, he would have destroyed the totality of all worlds, timelines and possibilities in the Marioverse. Which includes things like the Dream Depot, where the dreams of the citizens are turned into entire universes)

Speed: At least Sub-Relativistic (Outpaced Mario and the gang with complete ease) | Infinite (Was going to destroy every single timeline, exist and move within the utterly timeless void of nonexistence, and then create his own space-times)

Lifting Strength: Unknow | Unknow

Striking Strength:
Unknow | Multiversal

Durability:
Unknow (Let himself get hit by Mario and an extremely angry Luigi numerous times, casually tanking all of their hits) | Multiverse level (Would have survived the destruction of existence that he was going to cause)

Stamina: Very high | Limitless

Intelligence: Extremely high, conducted a scheme and manipulated almost everyone around him in order to get the Chaos Heart. He is also hinted to have created the Dark Prognosticus.

Weaknesses: None notable | Pure Hearts

Key: Dimentio | Super Dimentio
Alice (Shin Megami Tensei)

Alice Megaten
I want you to do just one more thing for me...
Would you die for me please...?
~ Alice​
Summary

"A ghost who appears as a small blonde girl. She seems young, but her magic powers are formidable. She is either the ghost of an English girl who died a sad death, or an evil spirit from a fevered writer's mind."
Devil Survivor 2 Compendium
Alice (ÒéóÒâ¬Òé╣, Arisu) is a Demon from Megami Tensei. She is said to be based on Lewis Carroll (Reverend Charles Lutwidge Dodgson)'s character from his famous story Alice in Wonderland, part of Through the Looking Glass. Since Disney adapted Alice in Wonderland, her full name has been said to be Alice Pleasance Liddell or Alice Kingsleigh. The Shin Megami Tensei Alice shares many physical similarities with the character, most notably the blue dress and the blond hair. Also, her signature move "Die for Me!" seems to draw inspiration from the book, as it features spear-wielding card soldiers. Furthermore, her Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE attack, "Mad Tea Party", takes further inspiration from the book as it references the chapter in which the protagonist met the Mad Hatter and March Hare.

However, some say that she is also based on a myth of an Aryan girl who died at a young age. When Alice died and became a spirit, she gained extreme magical power that drove her insane. Alice was used to scare Scandinavian children into behaving, or else Alice would visit them at night and kill them so that she may become "friends" with them. Due to the overwhelming support of both theories, it is easy to assume both are valid and that she is a hybrid of both figures. That both are valid seems to be the case though, since the Strange Journey Compendium hints at both.

Powers and Stats
Tier: At least Low 2-C, likely 2-B | At least 2-A

Name:
Alice

Origin: Shin Megami Tensei

Classification: Demon, Former Human, Fiend

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1, 3, 4 and 8), Regenerationn (Mid-Godly), Resurrection, Flight/Levitation, Energy Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Mind Manipulation (Makes enemies happy with Joy Song, charm enemies with Fog of Temptation, turns enemies sleepy with Lullaby, leaves them afraid with Evil Touch, and makes them unconscious with several spells), Stat Boosting (Can lower enemy Attack, Defense and Agility, Can negate Debuffs, can increase the power of Darkness magic), Probability Manipulation (Increases chances of success with Darkness Magic, Increases chances of Curse), Energy Draining (Can Absorb an enemy's vitality and magical energy), Attack Reflection (Can reflect Darkness spells), Immunity (Can render allies or herself temporarily immune to Curse and Magic Bind), Death Inducement through Die for Me, Almighty Spells with bypass all durability and defenses

Attack Potency: At least Universe level+, likely Multiverse level (A reasonably strong Fiend, superior to the powerful demons Belial and Nebiros, the former being a High-Ranking general of Lucifer, and a Miniboss in Endgame IV) | At least Multiverse level+ (As the Ultimate Boss of Devil Survivor 2, she is ridiculously stronger than both Polaris and Beelzebub)

Speed: Immeasurable | Immeasurable

Lifting Strength:
Immeasurable | Immeasurable

Striking Strength:
At least Universal+, likely Multiverse level | At least Multiversal+

Durability:
At least Universe level+, likely Multiverse level | At least Multiverse level+

Stamina:
Vastly Superhuman

Range: Several dozen meters with Spells

Standard Equipment: None Notable

Intelligence: Quite Average.

Weaknesses: Insane / Mentally Disturbed

Key: Regular | Devil Survivor 2 Ultimate Boss
Me and Hadou were arguing on who would win. So I'm taking it to the streets.

Both 2-B, Speed Equalized.

Who wins?

Alice (Shin Megami Tensei): 0

Dimentio: 0

I think I got a quote from Bluetrekking

"SMT Demons and Gods are absolutely Immortal and will always revive / regenerate as long as the belief or very idea of them exists throughout the multiverse, and can even survive even after all humans in the multiverse are destroyed as seen in Nocturne. There are even examples of them being reborn from nonexistence erasure in IV. Also, as a demon, Alice's true form is that of an abstract entity of thought, and not a physical or spiritual being."

I think it's like the CI's type 8?

Oh, right. But Swamp Thing has High-Godly for being able to regenerate from an infinite-dimensional multiverse being destroyed when all of existence is much larger.

Regenerating from 1-A destruction is necessary only for true-godly actually.

Being deleted alongside the entirety of the multiverse (not a portion, the whole thing including all its higher dimensions) is the standard for High-Godly

If erasing all of what Dimentio can erase(a highly incalcuable number of universes/timelines) will not bypass her Type 8/Mid-Godly, then Dimentio has no way of putting her down, and this would be a stomp.

I know it isn't on his profile, but Dimentio was going to erase the Overthere and the Underwhere and Jaydes, and then still survive. I think he should be deathless for these reasons.

Back