• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex Mercer Vs Kars (canon)

VS
Both in 8-A keys
Speed Equalized
SBA
No prior knowledge
Fight location is The Colosseum.
PlagueFather:
AztecGodOfFitness:

Last edited:
kars did 2 v a few hundred his entire race, though they were weaker than him since they didnt use the stone mask and idk how many of the typical pillar man abilities theyd have maskless

Bruh, I was working on a hax CRT that I was planning to upgrade the [PROTOTYPE]-verse top-tiers (which, if all the changes gets accepted, would make this thread become even more of a stomp in Alex Mercer’s favour than it already is), and I was planning to finish it soon…

Before I’ll continue working, I’ll say this:

Canon Kars gets hax-stomped by Alex Mercer in a speed-equalised matchup - Kars is not overcoming the level of regeneration Mercer has, while P2 Mercer will stomp him by either infecting Kars’ every body at the molecular level (something which Kars will be helpless against; and with Kars lacking the plot armour that James Heller has, he’ll get driven into complete insanity and become a mindless Infected the moment he gets inflicted by the Blacklight Virus) or absorbing Kar's entire body via touch…

The Pillar Men’s cellular-dissolving acids gets counteracted by Mercer’s regeneration - though even without Mercer’s regeneration, the Blacklight Virus would just passively infect the cellular level acids the moment it even attempts to enter Mercer’s body (nevermind Mercer simply absorbing it the moment it even touches him), so the acids wouldn’t even work in the first place, so no possible absorption for Kars with the acids rendered useless (or in an even worse case, if Kars gets his entire body infected for even attempting to absorb Mercer).

In addition, Kars will be unable to copy Mercer’s abilities.

As for why Kars will be unable to copy Mercer's abilities?

It's simple…

…Mercer isn’t even from Kars’ universe, the Blacklight Virus or any other superhumanly powerful viruses doesn’t exist in the version of the Jojo universe before Pucci reset it, and there isn’t anything mentioning that canon Kars is able to copy viruses. Even without taking Mercer being in a different version of Earth into consideration, Mercer is not human, he's literally a virus - not only that, but his entire body is made of nothing but viruses… And if we consider the Blacklight Virus as a retrovirus, then it has RNA instead of DNA (as retro-viruses only has RNA, which is technically different from DNA)… So, by virtue of the fact that Mercer lacks DNA (combined with Kars lacking feats of copying microorganism abilities such as bacteria, nevermind scientifically non-living ones such as viruses), Kars will be unable to copy him, regardless of how much Kars would re-arrange his DNA.

If anything, Mercer will be the one to copy Kars' abilities - Mercer only needs to absorb a piece of Kars' body, and he would gain all the genetic abilities Kars has via mimicking Kars' genetic information and duplicating Kars' entire genetic structure. Mercer could get everything Kars has on-top of Mercer’s own Blacklight abilities if Kars isn’t careful, while Kars will be left with just his measly Ultimate Life-form abilities.

Or in short: canon Kars gets outhaxed and gets stomped. And stomp matches will not get added to either of the characters' profiles.

Anyways, please wait until I've published the CRT and not make any matchups involving any of the [PROTOTYPE] characters in the meantime. :L

Last edited:
Alex has the attack power and the agility, but lacks the Ripple to do any damage to Kars. Sure he could **** up his body, but then Kars would just regenrate and ultimate kars can manipulate life, hasn't been shown to what extent, but viruses are life too, so yea.
If ripple wasn't needed then this would be a stomp as anime didn't really clarify or let's say replied too much on the ripple to be used to defeat kars.

Oh wait, Alex could just throw him into space and GG. Nevermind, this is a stomp.

i dont imagine being able to induce total organ failure would do a whole but what about the mind control, its also just nice to have constant burning energy across and inside your body, would make it a bit harder for alex to do anything involving touch

not specifically a heat thing, just that hamon is still a powerful energy whether the opponent is weak to sunlight or not, so alex with be getting hurt every time he touches kars, unsure how much thatd actually help kars though

alex is stronger more durable has better hax and is likely comperbale in the the smarts department
kars gets stomped

i dont imagine being able to induce total organ failure would do a whole but what about the mind control, its also just nice to have constant burning energy across and inside your body, would make it a bit harder for alex to do anything involving touch
alex is composed of pure blacklight mass aka he has no organs or bones and when he imitates them he doesn't even really need them for anything seen when he got half his head blown off and was walking and thinking just fine so hamon wouldn't really be much more than a slight inconvinence

Back