• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1987. The newly formed Vercetti crime family has tightened it's grip on the vibrant Vice City and it's influence has spread across America. It's boss, the infamous Tommy Vercetti, grows more powerful each day. But the CIA has plans to eliminate him. The legendary CIA operative Alex Mason, is sent to Vice city.

He and a team of fellow elite soldiers infiltrate the Vercetti estate, starting a fight with Vercetti's gang and killing all of them. All except for the boss himself. Tommy emerges from his office and kills the operatives, all except for their leader. Tommy has a python, an M16, An M60, an RPG, a chainsaw, and a spas 12.

Mason has a 1911, an M16 with a Grenade launcher, an Ithaca, a machete, 3 Grenades, Flashbangs, and an M72 Law

Mason: 6

Tommy:

Incon:

Last edited:
Okay so while both seem comparable in durability and AP, their experience gap is pretty big. Tommy is a gangster while Alex is a brainwashed soldier. I think I might vote Alex for now

Actually Tommy has much higher Dura, likely AP as well. What makes you down for Mason? I'll check here Tomorrow.

Actually Tommy has much higher Dura, likely AP as well. What makes you down for Mason? I'll check here Tomorrow.
According to his classification in the profile, he's a brainwashed soldier. A government wouldn't just brainwash a random unskilled soldier and they would certainly never let them go without proper training

According to his classification in the profile, he's a brainwashed soldier. A government wouldn't just brainwash a random unskilled soldier and they would certainly never let them go without proper training
Huh? I said Tommy has the Higher AP and Dura. No clue what you're talking about here. He was brainwashed by the Soviets to be more specific

Back