• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aleister Crowley Manga
All FictionKumagawa
-PIS/CIS Off

-In Character

-Win by any means

-Kumagawa possess All-fiction and Bookmaker

-Aleister at his strongest

Round 1:No Knowledge

Round 2:Full Knowledge

DexWald said:
Why would he be powerless against Kumagawa?
Isnt he as strong as the opponent believes him to be? Kumagawa is a pathologic pessimistic character.

PaChi2 said:
DexWald said:
Why would he be powerless against Kumagawa?
Isnt he as strong as the opponent believes him to be? Kumagawa is a pathologic pessimistic character.
Well, Kumagawa genuinely believes himself to be the weakest and is always unconfident; shouldn't Aleister have an advantage on him from that fact?

just to know, how can kumagawa reach aliester inside WB, it's a non eclidean space so no normal direction, even if u got fatser than light where do u go ? + he can do what he want with it (teleporting people/objects, streching the space,etc) it's like his own dimension

btw what do u mean by at his strongest ? tier 1 + all the equipment he wants ?

First round should go to aleister but trough incapacitating with curses or karma (aleister can use clairvoyance/divination/tarot to at least gather some information about his opponent ability), death could be possible with IB arrow if it is allowed

second round kumagawa should be able to erase him and all his different self right ? (althought can he deal with aiwass if summoned ?)

I don't know much about Aliester, but all I know is Kumagawa can't lose, lol.. Even though he isn't confident, he wishes to win no matter the cost.. If he knows he's in a fight, he'd want to one shot and win. If you bring up he will play, and no knowledge... As I said in like.. 6 different Misogi fights..All fiction works on its own, and I proved it. So that means all ficiton will know what to erase without Misogi's thought.. Even if he were to die, he'd come back.. Even if he wanted to die, he'd come back. You can't "KIll" Kumagawa realisticly speaking. You could seal him, but All ficiton will erase the concept of "Seal." If All fiction deems him to be in danger, it will use itself to save Misogi. So it's like...How can Aleister kill the guy if he pretty much never "really" died. All he does is go to the Nigh-omnipotent "Queen" and talk to her just to come back and win the fight, lol.. Not only that, Misogi has no presence.. He can also imagine something and it appears.. Due to Bookmarker. I--- never mind.. That's broken.. This isn't even fair. Aleister wins VIA being above Universal.. I just looked at the profile.. This is a spite match..It's a tie due to the fact that Misogi can't really be killed and that all ALeister must do is destroy the universe..

Well, Kumagawa genuinely believes himself to be the weakest and is always unconfident; shouldn't Aleister have an advantage on him from that fact?

Nah, because being "better than Kumagawa" in Kumagawa's eyes is still being "weaker than the actual Kumagawa".

Pisan said:
It is only on death xD. AF is broken but not THAT broken. Kumagawa said he has full control over it, full control negates "automatical" when kumagawa dies or is erased or whatever (so when the body can no longer control AF) AF just brings him back. Automatical can be used on sth like Scar Dead or Encounter not for AF if it were automatical the universe would have become nothing the moment Kumagawa got AF (he said if he's not careful he could erase the world).

Indeed, it's only automatical if he's killed.

But isn't this a stomp? Crowley is the biggest magician in To Aru, but I don't remember him having anything in hand to stop Kumagawa... except for maybe some magic to knock him out without killing him. But it'd be baseless to say Crowley has such a thing despite being the most acclaimed mage. Then again, he's also a massively intelligent individual with great scientific knowledge, so he may be able to get something out since they are in Academy City.

Also, NO. Crowley is 10 times the strength you believe him to be, so it becomes a snow ball situation. And with his spiritual tripping, he can simulate an attack that causes a Big Bang explosion. So if he really wanted to try, he can start at around that level if he can go first.

Back