• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aledpaw VS Grender

Aaaaand of course... The images aren't working. -_-

Ok so Aledpaw will start with information analysis and limited mind reading and she'll use this to give her ideas on what she needs to do to win. Especially if it make her more likely to win, she'll launch a projectile infecting him with Exos which drains stamina in around 1-2 minutes.
Otherwise, her fighting strategy is completely random.

So what's Grender's answer?

At five meters starting distance Aledpaw would be instantly cannoned away by Grender’s Brilliant Beacon (launching enemies away with extreme pressure waves), the lifting strength difference means that the AP difference wouldn’t apply and Aledpaw is still launched away. Given that this is the very microsecond that the match starts that could interfere with the starting plan. If she still manages the Exos profile, Grender should be able to dodge it unless it has insane homing abilities/is too huge to dodge in which case Escape Teleport kicks in and warps Grender automatically to the safest possible spot based on its info analysis/precog capabilities

In addition, 5-B Null Overdrive Grender is able to generate a passive field of Nullifixer energy around him which slower than Nullifixer lasers which means Aledpaw would be slowing experiencing existence erasure when within range, but very high durability difference makes it far slower. But it would also be basically nullifying the abilities used within its range by nullificating them and making them constantly much weaker and becoming too weak to harm him by the time they reach, even if they are at similar speeds as his own. This combined with the beacon make it super hard to approach him, plus he has the Stardust Weaponry at the ready if either of them fails

EDIT: instead of beacon, Grender could try the stardust weaponry from a 5 meter distance instead, Volt Grinders probably being the most effective at such a short distance but Volt Controllers could work or even simply surrounding himself with Volt Stars from the Volt Mortars to form a Electrojutsu tornado and shred Alelpaw which is a strategy he starts with in the past key. Food for thought, he has multiple things he can do to start with

Last edited:
So the Billiant Beacon just launches them away? Ok well, Aledpaw can teleport, especially since she's got much higher range (including multi-solar system via attacks).

1. If the opponent dodges exos, the first time won't be the last time she'll use it.
2. It isn't homing and it's a singular projectile, but they got aiming skills good enough to even hit characters with these-
"characters and/or attacks appearing all over the place like that is nothing new in Animazians (especially with blitzer classes) and all Animazians are trained to fight other Animazians. So yeah unless he were to be trapped inside some kind of attack shaped like a dome that gets smaller till it hits him (which isn't what the gifs look like to me at least), I don't think he would struggle with dodging that especially with his amped speed."
"Border collies are the most intelligent dog breed. Devipelt can use intelligence to occasionally dodge or block opponents' moves, similarly to live action movie and Insominiac games spidey-sense. She can find out EXACTLY where they'll teleport to next too. She knew a bomb would destroy the solar system in four minutes and locate which building it was in. However, she didn't know what room it was in. Characters without precognition can still beat her, but will struggle more, especially if inexperienced against precognition."
"Speed Boosts make the user so fast that the opponent (which is comparable speed to the user before they boost their speed) is only able to land around 3-5 hits on the user within a 4-minute-long fight,"
But yeah she she does struggle more against foes with those speed boosts.

So slowly experiencing existence erasure in range, how much time are we talking here? Also can I have a list of powers and abilities it's shown to nullify?

Getting weaker well, Aledpaw reflects damage from his opponents so yeah.

So the Billiant Beacon just launches them away? Ok well, Aledpaw can teleport, especially since she's got much higher range (including multi-solar system via attacks).
Slowing from the aura and nullification from the field would still apply once said attacks get within range of both, pressure waves should further that too. Nullification is made a lot slower by their raw AP though
It isn't homing and it's a singular projectile, but they got aiming skills good enough to even hit characters with these-
"characters and/or attacks appearing all over the place like that is nothing new in Animazians (especially with blitzer classes) and all Animazians are trained to fight other Animazians. So yeah unless he were to be trapped inside some kind of attack shaped like a dome that gets smaller till it hits him (which isn't what the gifs look like to me at least), I don't think he would struggle with dodging that especially with his amped speed."
"Border collies are the most intelligent dog breed. Devipelt can use intelligence to occasionally dodge or block opponents' moves, similarly to live action movie and Insominiac games spidey-sense. She can find out EXACTLY where they'll teleport to next too. She knew a bomb would destroy the solar system in four minutes and locate which building it was in. However, she didn't know what room it was in. Characters without precognition can still beat her, but will struggle more, especially if inexperienced against precognition."
"Speed Boosts make the user so fast that the opponent (which is comparable speed to the user before they boost their speed) is only able to land around 3-5 hits on the user within a 4-minute-long fight,"
Looks like I'll have to whip out the busted V. Verse skill scaling chain again, I'll get it from another thread

"So, this is where that extremely high skill threshold of V. Verse starts to come in. Grender is able to land both Volt Stars and Nullifixers on Necrozus Suzaku, who not only has both really good instinctive action himself as well as extrasensory via Shadojutsu, but he’s also comparable in skill to Hokori Stardust who fights so well she might as well constantly see the future, and is stated in V. Verse to be a ‘practically perfect’ swordfighter. Grender is as skilled if not more so than other Superstars members, who are superior in skill to both Alela and Meerus (post sea war), who can skill stomp hundreds of blood sea soldiers at once, with even one of which being capable of fighting pre-Kamihana Sakura on their own, who is much more skilled than beginning of series Ako, who can dodge Vacterian spikes spamming all around him despite her also basically having precog via her amazing senses and literally knowing exactly where he would go on top of it. So Grender’s skill as a fighter is so high, it’s actually difficult to describe 🗿 on top of that, he has Genius aiming systems and such which puts him even a bit higher. Grender can fight post sea war Ako, who is so far beyond his previous self that he even refers to the aforementioned Vacteria feats as ‘scrap’, so literally trash."

TLDR: So Grender is not only being compared to a perfect fighter, but he is superior to people who are superior to two individuals who outright skill stomp HUNDREDS of demonic soldiers possessing precog, extrasensory, instinctive actions, teleportation, enemy slowing powers and some stat amps to boot, and even ONE of said soldiers is able to fight someone who skill stomps Colony Arc Ako, who can successfully dodge close ranged attacks spams from Vacteria, who has senses so amazing that she can predict where an opponent goes in a spider sense-esque manner. So based on what you provided, Grender seems waaaay higher skill and he should be dodging accordingly, likely even without Escape Teleport. All of this without even mentioning speed amps provided by Electrojutsu too
So slowly experiencing existence erasure in range, how much time are we talking here? Also can I have a list of powers and abilities it's shown to nullify?

Getting weaker well, Aledpaw reflects damage from his opponents so yeah.
Froggytron can expand on this more since he made Nullifixers and what all they do, but higher durability enemies than Grender just experience the effects slower. The difference between High 4-C and 5-B is like literally astronomical so I'd say it would take a while, but he could give a more accurate/definite answer

What does reflecting damage from opponents have to do with the getting weaker?
Oh yeah and also how is the information analysis precog in any way?
Escape Teleport is derived from Grender's core which is practically a different entity in that it thinks independently of Grender and is designed as a last resort protection device. The core inside of him constantly checks if Grender isn’t taking critical damage, and also scans the area around for the safest spots. The moment a critical damage may approach, the Core is aware of it and teleports Grender to said safest spots. It isn't direct precognition, but it's so good that it might as well be. Similar to how the skill chain has Grender >>>>>>>>>>>>> higher than someone who can dodge near-precog attacks

"Slowing from the aura and nullification from the field would still apply once said attacks get within range of both, pressure waves should further that too. Nullification is made a lot slower by their raw AP though"
Ok cool.

"So, this is where that extremely high skill threshold of V. Verse starts to come in. Grender is able to land both Volt Stars and Nullifixers on Necrozus Suzaku, who not only has both really good instinctive action himself as well as extrasensory via Shadojutsu, but he’s also comparable in skill to Hokori Stardust who fights so well she might as well constantly see the future, and is stated in V. Verse to be a ‘practically perfect’ swordfighter."
I'm kind of confused there. There's a difference between being super skilled in combat and having precognition. Unless you mean A is so vastly more skilled than B that A and predict what B is about to do next. If so, then yeah there are Animazians characters who can do that to another.

"Grender is as skilled if not more so than other Superstars members, who are superior in skill to both Alela and Meerus (post sea war), who can skill stomp hundreds of blood sea soldiers at once"
That would have to be because they're far more powerful than a single soldier, because it's impossible to win a fight against hundreds of people who have
the same AP and durability as you unless you can blast them away with AOE. But yeah stomping hundreds of soldiers, Animazians has those moments too.

"with even one of which being capable of fighting pre-Kamihana Sakura on their own, who is much more skilled than beginning of series Ako, who can dodge Vacterian spikes spamming all around him despite her also basically having precog via her amazing senses and literally knowing exactly where he would go on top of it. So Grender’s skill as a fighter is so high, it’s actually difficult to describe on top of that, he has Genius aiming systems and such which puts him even a bit higher. Grender can fight post sea war Ako, who is so far beyond his previous self that he even refers to the aforementioned Vacteria feats as ‘scrap’, so literally trash."
Ok cool.

"So Grender is not only being compared to a perfect fighter, but he is superior to people who are superior to two individuals who outright skill stomp
HUNDREDS of demonic soldiers possessing precog, extrasensory, instinctive actions, teleportation, enemy slowing powers and some stat amps to boot, and even ONE of said soldiers is able to fight someone who skill stomps Colony Arc Ako, who can successfully dodge close ranged attacks spams from Vacteria, who has senses so amazing that she can predict where an opponent goes in a spider sense esque manner."
Teleportion, not out of the ordinary with Animazians.
Otherwise, that just sounds like having resistance to possessing precog, extrasensory, instinctive actions, MAYBE enemy slowing powers (idk I'd need more
context behind that moment) and stat boosts. Because it doesn't matter how skilled you are, you cannot win a fight if your opponent can predict and react to your every move via any of the abilities you mentioned. I could have a thousand years of fighting experience and I would still lose to someone who can predict every move I'm about to do next because, well... They can predict what I'm about to do next.

"Froggytron can expand on this more since he made Nullifixers and what all they do, but higher durability enemies than Grender just experience the effects slower. The difference between High 4-C and 5-B is like literally astronomical so I'd say it would take a while, but he could give a more accurate/definite answer"
Ok cool.

"What does reflecting damage from opponents have to do with the getting weaker?"
Well if she's physically weaker, then she can just reflect damage with her shield instead. Oh wait I forgot to mention as well, PHYSICAL strength? The only AP she has is her gears which isn't physical because it's a projectile coming out of one of her devices.

"Escape Teleport is derived from Grender's core which is practically a different entity in that it thinks independently of Grender and is designed as a last resort protection device. The core inside of him constantly checks if Grender isn’t taking critical damage, and also scans the area around for the safest spots. The moment a critical damage may approach, the Core is aware of it and teleports Grender to said safest spots. It isn't direct precognition, but it's so good that it might as well be. Similar to how the skill chain has Grender >>>>>>>>>>>>> higher than someone who can dodge near-precog attacks"
Alrighty, thanks for the info.

TLDR: So Grender is not only being compared to a perfect fighter, but he is superior to people who are superior to two individuals who outright skill stomp HUNDREDS of demonic soldiers possessing precog, extrasensory, instinctive actions, teleportation, enemy slowing powers and some stat amps to boot, and even ONE of said soldiers is able to fight someone who skill stomps Colony Arc Ako, who can successfully dodge close ranged attacks spams from Vacteria, who has senses so amazing that she can predict where an opponent goes in a spider sense-esque manner.

🤯🤯🤯

Not to mention that Grender in his original base FU verse form was already manufactured to fight enemies with unimaginable blitzing and attacks the majority of all civilizations combined couldn't come close to dodging

Froggytron can expand on this more since he made Nullifixers and what all they do, but higher durability enemies than Grender just experience the effects slower. The difference between High 4-C and 5-B is like literally astronomical so I'd say it would take a while, but he could give a more accurate/definite answer
There is no need for a list. Nullifixers, besides his own specialized mirrors, all hit start nullifying from existence, beginning with their powers, where 'Instant contact' is already a time its properties can affect decently. It's especially stated that the cost of nullifying enormously large or durable objects is time, but it's not by "adding", but rather an exponential rate. His base version should be capable of making microscopical cracks at 2-tier beings possessing an extreme lists of layered resistances without it taking hours, but rather upper dozens of seconds at a low estimation. Worth mentioning that Volt (past V.Verse entrance) makes nullifixers even faster, and his 3rd key further greatly increases their output and nullifying speed.
Escape Teleport is derived from Grender's core which is practically a different entity in that it thinks independently of Grender and is designed as a last resort protection device. The core inside of him constantly checks if Grender isn’t taking critical damage, and also scans the area around for the safest spots. The moment a critical damage may approach, the Core is aware of it and teleports Grender to said safest spots. It isn't direct precognition, but it's so good that it might as well be. Similar to how the skill chain has Grender >>>>>>>>>>>>> higher than someone who can dodge near-precog attacks
Perfectly said 👀

Teleportion, not out of the ordinary with Animazians.
Otherwise, that just sounds like having resistance to possessing precog, extrasensory, instinctive actions, MAYBE enemy slowing powers (idk I'd need more
context behind that moment) and stat boosts. Because it doesn't matter how skilled you are, you cannot win a fight if your opponent can predict and react to your every move via any of the abilities you mentioned. I could have a thousand years of fighting experience and I would still lose to someone who can predict every move I'm about to do next because, well... They can predict what I'm about to do next.
Speaking of that, this would actually be a good time to post what was going to be my response to Spinorr in the Devipelt VS Blake thread before Blake got downgraded. Hopefully this can provide more info on how skilled the characters are-

And uhhh... Yeah Aledpaw's on top of all this with Devipelt.

Uhhhh... You actually do need to provide a list for what powers and abilities are nullified because... no limits fallacy.

In Pokemon there's a move called "Taunt" that nullifies non-attacking moves. I can't say Mega Sableye using taunt would nullify MCU Thanos's snap because it's never been shown to nullify disintegration.

Otherwise, I'll respond to all this later. Maybe tomorrow. Depending on how I feel.

I'm kind of confused there. There's a difference between being super skilled in combat and having precognition. Unless you mean A is so vastly more skilled than B that A and predict what B is about to do next. If so, then yeah there are Animazians characters who can do that to another.

That would have to be because they're far more powerful than a single soldier, because it's impossible to win a fight against hundreds of people who have
the same AP and durability as you unless you can blast them away with AOE. But yeah stomping hundreds of soldiers, Animazians has those moments
Teleportation, not out of the ordinary with Animazians.
Hokori has god-like skills and senses which way surpass others like Vacteria who have senses which are close to spider sense capacity. I mean she’s called perfect for a reason. It’s true that ‘A is vastly over B’ in the sense that Hokori is this over the Superstars, who I mentioned are over Alela and Meerus who are over the hundreds of soldiers and so on. V. Verse has a chain of ‘A vastly superior to B’ that doesn’t include any precog and there are characters who defeat literal precognition on skill alone, multiple times even, even against precognition abilities able to view tons of future scenarios at once, and not just a couple seconds into the future either, I’m talking minutes 👀

Nope, it’s not AP based, the skill statements are literal. That’s just the way it is, V. Verse is composed of skill gods. Blood Sea soldiers individually can defeat precognition on sheer skill, you need to think about how skilled someone would be to be able to defeat hundreds of those without precog themselves. Sure they have some aoe and whatnot but the stats aren’t so big that they just blow them all away, and I mentioned the abilities blood sea soldiers have which are not actually resisted by either Light or Alela in those keys. Plus Blood sea soldiers can dodge attacks like that pretty well anyway

Again, skill statements are literally, there’s not a resistance to any of those which is notable enough to mention, blood sea soldiers can ignore those types of resistances anyway even if they did have them. Light and Alela win INSPITE of it all, and the characters higher skilled than them are the same, especially Grender. These are skill levels so high that they defy logic like ‘predicting what the enemy does next’ even dozens of times over, they are simply that high 🗿
Speaking of that, this would actually be a good time to post what was going to be my response to Spinorr in the Devipelt VS Blake thread before Blake got downgraded. Hopefully this can provide more info on how skilled the characters are-

And uhhh... Yeah Aledpaw's on top of all this with Devipelt.
This was a lot to read doesn’t seem like it’s similar to Grender though. I mean you said it’s impossible to defeat hundreds of soldiers with those abilities stated, but it IS possible in V. Verse, which means that I’m assuming Animazians skill levels still rest at the logical extremes which Grender surpasses, and he surpasses people who surpasses two people that surpass that logic as well
Uhhhh... You actually do need to provide a list for what powers and abilities are nullified because... no limits fallacy.
Could take awhile, Nullifixers are extremely useful, and I’m out at lunch, I maybe hold off on this for 20-30 minutes but considering it can nullify law manipulation to an extent, I think it’s safe assuming it can nullify what Aledpaw uses considering the profile has nothing close to what Nullifixers were actually shown to null (and I’ve looked over it many times so I’m confident in this statement). I’ll get into the specifics soon if it’s still necessary

Hokori has god-like skills and senses which way surpass others like Vacteria who have senses which are close to spider sense capacity. I mean she’s called perfect for a reason. It’s true that ‘A is vastly over B’ in the sense that Hokori is this over the Superstars, who I mentioned are over Alela and Meerus who are over the hundreds of soldiers and so on. V. Verse has a chain of ‘A vastly superior to B’ that doesn’t include any precog and there are characters who defeat literal precognition on skill alone, multiple times even, even against precognition abilities able to view tons of future scenarios at once, and not just a couple seconds into the future either, I’m talking minutes 👀

Nope, it’s not AP based, the skill statements are literal. That’s just the way it is, V. Verse is composed of skill gods. Blood Sea soldiers individually can defeat precognition on sheer skill, you need to think about how skilled someone would be to be able to defeat hundreds of those without precog themselves. Sure they have some aoe and whatnot but the stats aren’t so big that they just blow them all away, and I mentioned the abilities blood sea soldiers have which are not actually resisted by either Light or Alela in those keys. Plus Blood sea soldiers can dodge attacks like that pretty well anyway

Again, skill statements are literally, there’s not a resistance to any of those which is notable enough to mention, blood sea soldiers can ignore those types of resistances anyway even if they did have them. Light and Alela win INSPITE of it all, and the characters higher skilled than them are the same, especially Grender. These are skill levels so high that they defy logic like ‘predicting what the enemy does next’ even dozens of times over, they are simply that high 🗿

This was a lot to read doesn’t seem like it’s similar to Grender though. I mean you said it’s impossible to defeat hundreds of soldiers with those abilities stated, but it IS possible in V. Verse, which means that I’m assuming Animazians skill levels still rest at the logical extremes which Grender surpasses, and he surpasses people who surpasses two people that surpass that logic as well
Plus if you think any of this is bs level of skill, which tbh it kinda is, this is nothing, just wait until Titania comes out

"Not to mention that Grender in his original base FU verse form was already manufactured to fight enemies with unimaginable blitzing and attacks the majority of all civilizations combined couldn't come close to dodging"
I mean that sounds like it could be some form of reactive evolution, like adapting to your opponents speed. Depends on how they fight I guess. Like Aledpaw
is able to trick faster opponents by using her illusions, she can paralyze them and it gives her enough time to infect with exos too. Also she works as a
team, Colhop with her stat boosts can say something like "Aledpaw, dodge!" and Aledpaw will dodge with Colhop's at the speed of her speed boosts because of
their... friendship bonds or whatever.

"Hokori has god-like skills and senses which way surpass others like Vacteria who have senses which are close to spider sense capacity. I mean she’s called perfect for a reason. It’s true that ‘A is vastly over B’ in the sense that Hokori is this over the Superstars, who I mentioned are over Alela and Meerus who are over the hundreds of soldiers and so on. V. Verse has a chain of ‘A vastly superior to B’ that doesn’t include any precog and there are characters who defeat literal precognition on skill alone, multiple times even, even against precognition abilities able to view tons of future scenarios at once, and not just a couple seconds into the future either, I’m talking minutes"
And Escape Teleport scales above all that? Ok but is Grender going to precog everything Aledpaw throws at her.

"blood sea soldiers can ignore those types of resistances anyway"
Resistances can have layers.

"I mean you said it’s impossible to defeat hundreds of soldiers with those abilities stated"
Can you quote exactly where I said that? Like the EXACT PERCISE wording?

The reason I'm not saying as much now is because the core of my thoughts on these extra comments comes down to this.. \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

"Nope, it’s not AP based, the skill statements are literal. That’s just the way it is, V. Verse is composed of skill gods. Blood Sea soldiers individually can defeat precognition on sheer skill, you need to think about how skilled someone would be to be able to defeat hundreds of those without precog themselves. Sure they have some aoe and whatnot but the stats aren’t so big that they just blow them all away, and I mentioned the abilities blood sea soldiers have which are not actually resisted by either Light or Alela in those keys. Plus Blood sea soldiers can dodge attacks like that pretty well anyway"
It's impossible to beat precognition users without resistance (unless their precognition is shitty enough for them to lose to non-precog alone) no matter how skilled you are.
Skill is definitely a factor don't get me wrong, but AP will be the biggest factor. When you see movies of main characters beating up tons of people, each
person is often getting like 1-3HKO'd because the main character is physically stronger. Also they target weak points of the body, aiming for the head deals more damage and you get the jist of it. But the only reason Animazians struggle with other Animazians on this is just because they're more resistant to it. When they fight aliens, they can easily do that to them because they don't have the resistances that Animazians do.
If you want to change my mind about this, then provide me visual examples of what you think are scenes from any movie/tv show or cutscene of a video game
showing a character beating up tons of opponents with just skill alone and nothing else. Even just one is good. No statements, actual scenes.

I mean that sounds like it could be some form of reactive evolution, like adapting to your opponents speed. Depends on how they fight I guess. Like Aledpaw
is able to trick faster opponents by using her illusions, she can paralyze them and it gives her enough time to infect with exos too. Also she works as a
team, Colhop with her stat boosts can say something like "Aledpaw, dodge!" and Aledpaw will dodge with Colhop's at the speed of her speed boosts because of
their... friendship bonds or whatever.
Grender doesn’t have reactive evolution in his original base form which is what is being referred to. He was manufactured by a genius civilization facing an incoming apocalypse nobody would have defeated anyway. The Blue Stickmen may have been delusional thinking Grinder would win but they tried their best, and that's why he is so equipped to fight stronger enemies even before Volt. Nullifxers would null an enemy even if they blitz Grender if they have lower durability and it’s a pretty layered ability too, being able to work on nonexistent phenomena and all.
And Escape Teleport scales above all that? Ok but is Grender going to precog everything Aledpaw throws at her.
It doesn't scale above it, I said it because it lets him dodge stuff from characters these skilled, particularly Necrozus and Ako. Grender himself isn't using any precognition, it's his core which does it passively. Escape Teleport is Grender's most draining move though. Force him to use it enough times, and slowly, you'll start to notice he isn't using it so much anymore. But even a combat genius like Necrozus couldn't notice because Grender is so good at hiding it. Only Ako was able to notice, and this was after a decently long brawl too
"blood sea soldiers can ignore those types of resistances anyway"
Resistances can have layers.
💀 Blood Sea Soldiers have limited Mana Manipulation which is infinitely layered.
"I mean you said it’s impossible to defeat hundreds of soldiers with those abilities stated"
Can you quote exactly where I said that? Like the EXACT PERCISE wording?
"Otherwise, that just sounds like having resistance to possessing precog, extrasensory, instinctive actions, MAYBE enemy slowing powers (idk I'd need more
context behind that moment) and stat boosts. Because it doesn't matter how skilled you are, you cannot win a fight if your opponent can predict and react to your every move via any of the abilities you mentioned."

It is possible in V. Verse for a character to stomp hundreds of characters with all of the abilities I mentioned at once without resisting them. It wouldn't matter even if they did have said resistance because Blood Sea Soldiers can use Mana. In the case of Light and Alela, they were trained specifically in order to have the skill good enough to do this for many months by Sake. In my verse, experience isn't factored in too much unless the difference is literally astronomical (like 100,000 years plus experience difference). The right training will take you to places thought to be impossible in the verse, but it helps to have immense latent potential anyway like most main characters do.
It's impossible to beat precognition users without resistance (unless their precognition is shitty enough for them to lose to non-precog alone) no matter how skilled you are.
Skill is definitely a factor don't get me wrong, but AP will be the biggest factor. When you see movies of main characters beating up tons of people, each
person is often getting like 1-3HKO'd because the main character is physically stronger. Also they target weak points of the body, aiming for the head deals more damage and you get the jist of it. But the only reason Animazians struggle with other Animazians on this is just because they're more resistant to it. When they fight aliens, they can easily do that to them because they don't have the resistances that Animazians do.
If you want to change my mind about this, then provide me visual examples of what you think are scenes from any movie/tv show or cutscene of a video game
showing a character beating up tons of opponents with just skill alone and nothing else. Even just one is good. No statements, actual scenes.
I'll say again that in V. Verse, it is possible. If the skill difference is great enough, senses don't apply, including senses so great that they are on the cusp of precognition. This is true even at the very start of the series, with the first 'Arc Boss' Queen Vacteria and Ako dodging her attacks. The skill of the characters are dozens of times greater than back then. Light and Alela both do surpass the AP of Blood Sea Soldiers pretty significantly But they also have regen. Aiming for weak points becomes invalid when they just regenerate. Light and Alela both had to act on the limited Mana they had as well and combine it with the skill to be able to do what they did. You don't have to resist an enemies abilities to have a good fight with them or even stomp them in this case.

If you needed resistance alone to win a fight, the Sea of Blood would have won because all of them have Mana while not all of the heroes do. This is a key point in my story.

Anyway, here's a couple of scenes that came to my mind immediately upon reading this. Not as extreme as what Light and Alela do, but it's similar in principle.

But yeah, I am aware that the paralysis isn’t going to work because he has resistance to that.
Yes I agree we ought to get back to the main debate. Both characters seem highly skilled though I maintain that Grender has more + Escape Teleport of course. I think it's important to point out how normally, Grender is always in a state of Bloodlust. He sees anyone without Electrojutsu as 'white' which is a color he is designed to annihilate because of the Blue Stickmen lore. So, he will see Aledpaw as white and attack viciously. However, in Null Overdrive, this is especially true. In this form, he sees anything which he previously saw as white colored to be far more so, greatly raising his aggression towards them, into an 'overdrive.' It's more like a white hurricane rather than a white coating now. So he'll go all out and use every method to win this as aggressively, quickly, and brutally as he can

I don’t think infinitely layered id a thing in VSdebating [EDIT: that was a dumb thing for me to say… Also Skelebur’s not half Originator’s age, he’s half a billion years old)

and even if it was, we can go past infinity. [Also EDIT: doesn’t matter either way…]

"Otherwise, that just sounds like having resistance to possessing precog, extrasensory, instinctive actions, MAYBE enemy slowing powers (idk I'd need more
context behind that moment) and stat boosts. Because it doesn't matter how skilled you are, you cannot win a fight if your opponent can predict and react to your every move via any of the abilities you mentioned."

That is not me saying that it’s impossible to defeat hundreds of people at all.

Those scenes you provided, I can definitely see skill advantages, but no I still see AP and (especially with the Attack on Titan example with the explosions) AOE. Unless you want to tell me that one shotting because they targeting the weak points, which would make sense considering one character does punch another in the face. But Animazians protagonists can do that as well, two even did it to an army of aliens who don’t have the weak point weaknesses that Animazians have some resistance to [EDIT: I was trying to say that aliens have those weak point weaknesses just like what humans do in the real world and Animazians have some limited resistance to it, should’ve worded that better).

You can say “well it’s possible in this verse“, but no.
When you see scenes of any character fighting of a bunch of people in a fight scene (doesn’t matter what verse it is), they can definitely have the skill advantage, but it's mostly AP (maybe AOE or both) doing all the work.
If each one of those bunch of people were to be just as skilled and have the same AP as the protagonist, the protagonist would be screwed.
That doesn’t matter what verse it is. That’s not a verse exclusive thing, that’s an all-fiction thing. I prioritize feats > statements when it comes to skill so statements won’t prove anything and the scenes you’ve provided haven’t shown otherwise.
But we can agree to disagree.

Either way yeah, Aledpaw can’t paralyze, there’s the gears but he’s got that regeneration (unless someone wants to tell me the AP difference is enough for her to damage him so hard that he wouldn’t be able to regenerate) and her reflective shield. Outside of that, she can’t damage her opponents and she regenerate being erased from existence.

Although BFR is an option since that’s got solar system levelled range and his range is only planetary at best so… yeah?

I don’t think infinitely layered id a thing in VSdebating and even if it was, we can go past infinity.
Mana does that too, it would be a long explanation but it does negate both infinite defense and infinite resistance to certain effects but it’s conditional too. Grender doesn’t have it so shouldn’t apply to this fight anyway

That is not me saying that it’s impossible to defeat hundreds of people at all.
I said that you said it’s impossible to defeat hundreds of people ‘with the abilities provided’, you continue to insist that you need the resistances when light and Alela and actually way more in V. Verse prove that’s not true
You can say “well it’s possible in this verse“, but no.
When you see scenes of any character fighting of a bunch of people in a fight scene (doesn’t matter what verse it is), they can definitely have the skill advantage, but it's mostly AP (maybe AOE or both) doing all the work.
If each one of those bunch of people were to be just as skilled and have the same AP as the protagonist, the protagonist would be screwed.
That doesn’t matter what verse it is. That’s not a verse exclusive thing, that’s an all-fiction thing. I prioritize feats > statements when it comes to skill so statements won’t prove anything and the scenes you’ve provided haven’t shown otherwise.
But we can agree to disagree.
Defeating hundreds of blood sea soldiers is the feat, not just a statement from me, even defeating a single one is a genuine feat, these things are a bit busted. We shouldn’t really talk about this anymore I suppose
Either way yeah, Aledpaw can’t paralyze, there’s the gears but he’s got that regeneration (unless someone wants to tell me the AP difference is enough for her to damage him so hard that he wouldn’t be able to regenerate) and her reflective shield. Outside of that, she can’t damage her opponents and she regenerate being erased from existence.

Although BFR is an option since that’s got solar system levelled range and his range is only planetary at best so… yeah?
Grender can most certainly return from a solar system of BFR distance. He massively upscales from multiple FTL+ characters and this gets higher and higher with rage power, and if he is BFR’d, he most certainly would be upset about it, especially since he was attempting to destroy someone he saw as a ‘whiteness hurricane’ (that only puts him into a frenzy way beyond what he normally experiences) plus, Electrojutsu allows him to turn into a streak of lighting and gain 500+ times his speed in addition. I think he would return before the amount of time to win via BFR applies

Even if not the starting distance gives him instant wincons as well, Volt Controllers especially, since they power null abilities which are innate to one’s biology and DNA/blood, I feel like they would do some damage. He could use his regular strategy of surrounding himself in a whirlwind of Volt Stars, or spam Overdrive Lightning right away and age manip aledpaw to death. Depending on how the BFR works too he could avoid it entirely or even control it via Volt Knuckles. After that he should have an easier time. Also aledpaw’s regen caps at Low-Mid, not even close to regenerating from existence erasure

I would need more information and visuals than just “this character defeated an army with just skill alone and nothing else”

But that and everything else, including the mana stuff doesn’t matter. So let’s just drop it right here.

“since they power null abilities which are innate to one’s biology and DNA/blood”
Aledpaw’s powers and abilities (aside from Animazian physiology stuff) aren’t…

The BFR, Aledpaw just snaps and they’re BFR’d. How does he get back? She could just teleport him to the otherwise [EDIT: otherSIDE, my bad lol] of the solar system? I don’t see flight listed on his profile page.

“since they power null abilities which are innate to one’s biology and DNA/blood”
Aledpaw’s powers and abilities (aside from Animazian physiology stuff) aren’t…
Then Volt Controllers would null the physiology stuff. But they also temporarily blocked off a soul-based transformation so it's very potent and can null in unconventional ways. Surely that's something super useful for Grender here
The BFR, Aledpaw just snaps and they’re BFR’d. How does he get back? She could just teleport him to the otherwise [EDIT: otherSIDE, my bad lol] of the solar system? I don’t see flight listed on his profile page.
He's quite literally flying in his character image plus Electrojutsu lightning bolt would let him fly anyway. He battles with flight, he was basically always flying during the roleplay roo, I guess it's just something so minor to Grender that I forgot to throw it in there. Plus he is immune to the effects of being in space for extended periods

“Then Volt Controllers would null the physiology stuff. But they also temporarily blocked off a soul-based transformation so it's very potent and can null in unconventional ways. Surely that's something super useful for Grender here”
Ok well her technology and magic stuff isn’t soul-based either.
Aside from Animazian physiology, Aledpaw wasn’t born with any of her powers and abilities (also weapon mastery, acrobatics and martial arts), she just learned how to become a mechanic and a magic user.

Anyways, what are her wincons would you say?

Ok well her technology and magic stuff isn’t soul-based either.
Aside from Animazian physiology, Aledpaw wasn’t born with any of her powers and abilities (also weapon mastery, acrobatics and martial arts), she just learned how to become a mechanic and a magic user.

Anyways, what are her wincons would you say?
The point is that if it's a power derived from ones body down to the soul, Volt Controllers can null it if they land their passive waves. It needs to be decently close range though which is why I mention it alongside the starting distance

Since Grender can return from the BFR through rage power, flight, and speed amps, and he resists paralysis, I think her best bet is trying to do what Ako did and just try to wear him out. Grender doesn't slow down at all until he has 0% of energy left, which is why he gives off illusions of having infinite stamina, so I'm not sure if/when Aledpaw would realize that that's something she could try. Grender's null overdrive also passively absorbs surrounding energy so while he's flying through space to return from BFR he wouldn't actually lose very much on the way back, which is why I'm inclined to say that she just needs to fight him. That way he'd actually be losing energy, although Aledpaw would need to be fighting for an EXTREMELY long time to actually get Grender to shutdown, and her stamina doesn't seem to be high enough, since fighting for just 6 minutes straight without tiring isn't enough. using BFR multiple times could help her recover the stamina but then Grender is returning faster and angrier than the last time. With those types of speed amps, soon Aledpaw wouldn't keep up.

And her abilities aren't as versatile as Ako's and she doesn't have Mana stuff which ignores nullifixers and other abilities of Grender so even with AP it'll be hard. I don't think it's actually impossible for her to do, but I think more often than not Grender would find a way to win before his stamina is gone

Errmmm no flight listed in the page
vsdsffffff didn’t even notice, wasn’t paying enough attention to the image lol
The sketch image I made portrays Grender in his OG version, he doesn't even have legs by default and is a perfected maneuver using his blue jets, supposed to dodge the hardest space attacks. Blue Stickmen (his creators) were highly skilled engineers, namely in mechanical technology including movement => flight.

Even would his jets not be working, his greatly enhanced version born in V. Verse (Stardust corporate massively upgrading him) would enable him numerous backup ways to gain motion in space, such as projection Volt in a propelling way. Its true flight should be listed (and will be added post this fight), but several techniques replicating it should do the job even without the original jets.

The sketch image I made portrays Grender in his OG version, he doesn't even have legs by default and is a perfected maneuver using his blue jets, supposed to dodge the hardest space attacks. Blue Stickmen (his creators) were highly skilled engineers, namely in mechanical technology like flight.

Even would his jets not be working, his greatly enhanced version born in V. Verse (Stardust corporate massively upgrading him) would enable him numerous backup ways to gain motion in space, such as projection Volt in a propelling way. Its true flight should be listed (and will be added post this fight), but several techniques replicating it should do the job even without the original jets.
I can't believe I didn't add flight, his most basic ability, to the page when everything else is so through 💀

Is this match even fair???

I don’t even know. If the website says it’s ok, fine.

Either way, I hope I’ll never have to discuss skill like this again. Not sure why but I find it to be the most boring thing to discuss in a match…

I don't think it's a stomp, forcing his core to regenerate would take decent energy right there and I think Aledpaw would just need a few good blows to get him down decently. The right combo of moves ought to work, but it needs to be perfect, I'd say it's low odds of happening given Grender's fighting style and versatile abilities. But even low-diff matches aren't stomps and still count the same. I'll vote Grender FRA as well

That way he'd actually be losing energy, although Aledpaw would need to be fighting for an EXTREMELY long time to actually get Grender to shutdown, and her stamina doesn't seem to be high enough, since fighting for just 6 minutes straight without tiring isn't enough. using BFR multiple times could help her recover the stamina but then Grender is returning faster and angrier than the last time. With those types of speed amps, soon Aledpaw wouldn't keep up.
Based on looking through her profile, I believe her arsenal has odds of doing especially that. Grender's odds of winning at some point (returning with new strategies) are still higher, before he hits 0% stamina and just gets screwed in that scenario

Back