• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alduin [TES] VS Deathwing [WOW]

Lore wise, I have to say Alduin. Deathwing actually ravaged the world as far as I can tell which puts him above Alduin in feats, but Alduin in the lore is literally able to grow larger than Planet Nirn to consume it, along with knowing nearly every shout would give him the win imo.

Sheoth I aggre with you 100%.

Although this fight is unfair, The Elder Scrolls is one of the Strongest verses there is. The WOW verse, (though I don't know much about it) capable of taking on a character like Alduin who could end the multiverse.

The only verses I think that are able of taking on the TES universe are, Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya, Tenchi Turyo, and maybe Marvel and DC. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

The Elder Scrolls has 34 2-B+ Characters.

The Last Nerd said:
Although this fight is unfair, The Elder Scrolls is one of the Strongest verses there is. The WOW verse, (though I don't know much about it) capable of taking on a character like Alduin who could end the multiverse.

The only verses I think that are able of taking on the TES universe are, Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya, Tenchi Turyo, and maybe Marvel and DC. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Even I who am a crazy fanatic dragon ball z fan must admit that God tiers in db are galactic cluster, nowhere near multivariate at all

Dexteradon12 said:
The Last Nerd said:

Even I who am a crazy fanatic dragon ball z fan must admit that God tiers in db are galactic cluster, nowhere near multivariate at all

I was wrong, I love Dragon Ball but I believe Beerus is at least multigalaxy. If I remember correctly King Kai said, "Beerus is so moody he'll destroy a cluster of Galaxys if someone looks at him funny!"

Although, I might of just said something counterintuitive to my reasoning.

The Last Nerd said:
Dexteradon12 said:
The Last Nerd said:

I was wrong, I love Dragon Ball but I believe Beerus is at least multigalaxy. If I remember correctly King Kai said, "Beerus is so moody he'll destroy a cluster of Galaxys if someone looks at him funny!"

Although, I might of just said something counterintuitive to my reasoning.
He did say that, but everyone says it was a mistralslation.

...How veeery convenient.

Dexteradon12 It wasn't a mistraslation, people who say that have never seen the original Japanese version they say the exact same thing.

I remember in the Extended edtition he said Bills could "wipe out a cluster of Galaxies." However that was the english dub, I never heard the extended edition in the Original Japanese...

Well, if all powers and abilities are allowed, then Alduin can become a Multiversal entity, so... I think I'll have to go with him.

Back