• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aldoron vs. Tatsumaki

The first OPM sub-divine tier fight! Tatsumaki and Genos now have officially High 6-A AP and so I wanted to put them against Aldoron. Let's see who takes this...

(Edited out Genos for simplicity's sake. Will find a fight for him eventually...)

Aldoron, High 6-A Dragon Form

Tatsumaki, High 6-A

Speed is equalized,

Roided out Treebeard: 1

Midget: 3

Last edited:
Aldoron scales above 33.6 petatons, possibly as high as 67 petatons. So if we lowball him, he's almost 6 times above baseline.

Tatsumaki should also scale notably above baseline given her dominant finish of a near-baseline character (Psykorochi) whereas Genos should scale to Psykorochi (5.8 petatatons) with his true spiral incineration cannon and downscale into 6-A with his other 10-second attacks.

I'm assuming Tatsu and Genos starts "outside" Aldoron, at an unknown distance.
Unfortunately, Genos is almost useless, since he can do nothing to Aldoron and his High 6-A beam lasts only for a few seconds and it's already in AP disadvantage, and Aldoron's scales make his durability higher than his AP).
Aldoron likely starts by creating giant trees or with Thicket of Arms, and that might take out Genos immediately.
However, Tatsu spams Telekinesis and loves twisting opponents, so an unrestrained Tatsu can simply twist Aldoron to death, throw him into space or stuff like that thanks to her Class P lifting strength, without Aldoron being able to resist.
For now, I vote Tatsu (and Genos)

I'd just remove Genos for simplicity and win/loss sake, also you should add the appropriate tags to this post.

To be fair, the weight calculated is also a Fraction of Tatsumaki's lifting strength before she goes full power. In those frames we see her lift a good 20-30 km of coastline and throw it at Psykos. When Genos blocks Psykorochi's flames of rage attack and sends it into the stratosphere, we see that Tatsumaki actually lifted at least 300 km of coastline judging from that much higher angle(I can't find the exact cloud soil thanks to the forum move), so it's reasonable to say she can lift several times more weight than the calc could reasonably account for. If we're extrapolating the full weight of Aldoron surely we should extrapolate the full lifting strength of Tatsumaki, who can also supposedly lift Z-City (which weighs far more than Aldoron) according to Murata

Last edited:
(EDITED) here, I found the calc. Therefir accepted Tatsumaki's lifting strength as 1.15558624e + 16 Kg (Class P). The link at https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei/Tatsumaki_lifts_several_rocks. According to this calc Tatsumaki can lift at least 3-4 times Aldoron's neck+head weight so they should still be comparable
4x head weight is not nearly enough to snap the neck, let alone twist it in the way we see Tatsumaki do it. The human head for reference weighs about 10 pounds, and an average male who can likely lift at least 100 pounds cannot snap the neck. Until new evidence arises she could actually harm Aldoron, I change my vote to Aldoron for higher AP.

Back