• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alastor fights an Adeptus Custodes (Stomp)

Yeeaah, this really ain't fair. Even if the Custodes just let Alastor do stuff to him, they could tank and endure almost everything. Even with only very basic weaponry, the Custodes would wreck Alastor.

This should be closed.

I don't think so? Taking the profile at face value, plus what I know about Darkest Dungeon, it still wouldn't be enough. Most of the stuff the Ancestor can do is hax that the Custodes are used to resist at the level displayed, a lot of the Custodes' hax isn't resisted or is beyond what the Ancestor is shown to resist (Even in the scenario the Ancestor did resist all of it, even with brute force alone the Custodes should win), and skill wise the Custodes is still vastly superior. Even his mentality is better suited for this.

As a side note, while nothing there is strictly wrong, I really disagree with how the Ancestor's profile is treated. DD scaling in general isn't exactly wrong but not how I'd do it, but the Ancestor's one is taking a bit too far. Many of the powers there lack context, are innaplicable in most scenarios or require rituals that, again, make the feat be unusable in direct combat.

And yet we still allow those abilities to exist in dozens of other profiles, anyway I'm not gonna bother arguing with this cya all later

EDIT: Ancestor could just raise his hand and reduce him to a skeleton gg

Last edited:
Rather than not allowing, since the abilities do exist, the better thing to would be to clarify that most of it isn't applicable in direct combat.

custodes accepts because the human skull shows the BEAUTY OF HUMAN FORM

Back