• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akerious and DMUA punch eachother in the face over High 5-A

WHY AM I LAUGHING SO HARD AT MY OWN TITLE

remember when hobo was gonna fight zephyr

anyway, this is pretty simple. Kabuto has le existence erasure, rip low-godly

Problem

Type 8 based on a 1-A gives True Godly, though, it's not really something that counts as per listing on the profile.

It used to be

not anymore.

forking Saikou

Though for future reference, on this site, I am allowed to restrict it, but since this is a no holds barred match for stronkest High 5-A, I'm not restricting.

Also, not acknowledging Kabuto's unkillability. Read the profiles over before you vote. Or, perhaps, if it's not the right time, just don't vote.

To repost what I said on the stronkest thread:

"Both of their abilities, Jack's Type 8 and Kabuto's timeloop madjig, make them incredibly hard to kill, to the point either of them would probably just give up. Probability manipulation shouldn't work considering Jack's able to resist fate, a superior form by definition (Read: What could happen vs what will happen), so Jack could easily continuously punch him out, which reactive evolution and aformentioned partial acasuality will let him just grow continuously stronger and maintain his strength despite temporal resets. Especially considering if Kabuto pulls EE, he'll get a huge power boost as he's brought back. Maybe even to the point that he'll grow to Akreious level MFTL+ if he's stupid enough to beat him up that many times, but that's unlikely, and I'm mainly going for Speed Equal.

Oh, yeah, another thing, due to Jack's soul based awareness, you'd need to attack him magically to KO him, so Incap won't be an option for Kabuto. Not to mention, his stamina makes it so that even if you did hit him magically, you would need to hit him really, really hard."

ugh what

This is the magnum opus of inconclusive

they literally can only give up to eachother. KO? Nah. Kill? Nah. BFR? Unless it's self inflicted, nope.

I'll ride onto the inconclusive Train.

Jack's acausality doesn't stop the rewinds from effecting Kabuto himself, and neither can his time manipulation, so it's just them punching eachother until someone gives up.

Wait, fork, forgot one major element I need Akerious to answer:

Does Temporal reset deal with Soul Destruction?

Because otherwise Jack slashes him in half and his soul gets begone'd, Good Gameo

Why wouldn't temporal reset also reset the soul? lol

Kabuto's brand of Temporal Rewind/reset is the "This never happened" kind of rewind/reset.

Also just gonna jump on the inconclusive hype train. I wonder if both of them would eventually punch eachother so many times that Kabuto's human form and Jack would go bald. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Because

Fork

Also, for reference, I'm pretty sure this is Inconclusive even with speed Unequal as Jack is still unkillable.

Eh, with speed unequal then Kabuto literally has all the time he wants to find a way to kill Jack. The more time Kabuto fails and consequently dies, the probability that Kabuto finds a way to win increases (As it doesn't affect Jack himself, the Acausality doesn't effect this ability). He only got EE and Durability Negation due to this probability increase, eventually finding new ways to utilize the Zecter powers to produce such effects. While I'm not saying Kabuto would win, he DOES have a better chance of finding out ways to defeat Jack rather than the other way around.

Actually, if Jack just repeatedly kills Kabuto over and over, wouldn't Kabuto outlast? Extremely High vs Inexhaustible. Not that Jack can... really tag Kabuto I guess.

Kabuto's Reality Bending can't hit Jack?

I mean

1-A immortality is a bit out of his league, it's NLF to say he can come up with something to bypass that.

Maybe after a fork ton of resets he could find another good hax, but by that time Jack would have probably been beaten up over and over enough to probably actually see Kabuto.

It can

it won't kill him

Okay so I'm pretty sure this is past the point of being addable to the profiles so I'll diddly darn do that

I'm sorry man the story just ended up playing out that way I swear I didn't ask for this please forgive

Back