• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You should probably read the profile more clearly
Aka me in this mode is at least H7A
And sasori is 7B and just H7A with the kazekage

Ouhh sorry i didn't notice that rules , If the rules are like this, Akame > Sasori cause Akame has a lot of hax resistance to Sasori
The only thing she resists is poison but keep in mind that her poison resistance is limited and likely doesn’t give her full resistance to Sasori’s poison which he stated to be highly complex

the verse will have a revision soon, and i already asked to NOT use the characters for Battles until it happens,

also Ap Is relevant since this is an ap stomp for Sasori

Akame is 5.4 megatons while Sasori is 33,10 megatons

so Stomp

the verse will have a revision soon, and i already asked to NOT use the characters for Battles until it happens,

so Stomp
How am I supposed to know what revisions you’re doing also doesn’t she have precog to avoid his attacks?and what’s getting revised Naruto or Akame ga kill?

so Stomp
Hmm, isn't Sasori around 9.93 megatons and not 33.10 Megatons.

And also, that good to hear the verse is getting a revision.

Back