• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In the end we reached a conclusion about approximately how long can Mio stay in his long hair state? If Aizen is damaged to much the Hogyoku would no longer consider him worthy of his power? If that's the case then that's a possible win condition to Mio. How much would work the sealing of Aizen in Mio? As far I remember the only seal she faced was the seal one of the ninja dude, and in that case she could escape of it because doing so would break his pact with Makoto which is why she only endured, how comparable in potency would be his seal against the seal to Aizen? The AP seems to be in favor of Mio, though not for much, the durability is in favor to Aizen though I think some of his dark magic can bypass that, at least reflection should be able.

Aizen doesn’t have resistance. Just like if Mio didn’t have soul resistance from Dragon Roar spiritual/soul stuff and petrification soul stuff; she’d get soul crushed.

Though soul crush is a better wincon cause it puts people down as well as incaps.

Edit:
I really just made this for the non-smug 6-B thread.

Hmm, what was the greatess foe someone of the level of Mio (more or less comparable) have affected with his fear aura? I mean, couldn't Aizen be unaffected or resist it because of also have a comparable level of power?

Soul crush has fear aura itself so I doubt it would affect him at all.

Also the Hogyoku isn’t going to reject Aizen. That isn’t a thing.
I was talking from what the description of Hogyoku say, so my argument was that if he can't end his enemy and it's also hurted then the Hogyoku would backfire him, so that's a possible win condition to Mio.

Hmm, what was the greatess foe someone of the level of Mio (more or less comparable) have affected with his fear aura? I mean, couldn't Aizen be unaffected or resist it because of also have a comparable level of power?
It only has to do with power in-verse (and even that is not quite true, because the statement has to do with levels not necessarily power; it's just that they usually correlate) . Aka it's not that it implicitly doesn't work on strong people, it's that strong people have resistance (For example, being powerful in Tsuki ga will grant you literally every status effect resistance in the verse via magic resistance; but we wouldn't say all status effects in the verse are useless against 6-B's and up outside of Tsuki ga; cause that's not how verse equalization works).

Anyway, if what Sigurd said is true, it wouldn't matter anyway.

Nope. After he got hit with Mugetsu he was in the process of evolution hence a moment of weakness. This caused him to be sealed by Kisuke. He still has the Hogyoku in his chest right now.

BTW, If SC includes fear manip, then it should be on Ichigo and Aizen's profiles.
The Overwhelming Aura doesn’t list everything when I wrote it which was likely a mistake since I only listed it as “this hax through this hax”. It doesn’t come into play ever though due to how it works which is why people only use soul crush.

Could remember wrong because of saw Bleach years ago, but in the fight against Ichigo Hogyoku didn't backfire Aizen after see that even though he evolved he was still below Ichigo?
Well it was a combination of two reasons which led him to lose and get sealed mainly.
1. After Ichigo pushed him to his limits Aizen was momentarily weakened and was going to further evolve. The seal took use of this moment of weakness to affect him.
2. After Aizen was sealed Ichigo theorized that the reason why he lost was because deep inside he wanted to lose the fight cause he felt lonely and no one in the world was close to him. I think this was later confirmed in the databooks and novels that Aizen did feel like that and was confused between his goal of transcending to become the soul king or become normal like others. Since the hogyoku senses and fulfills the desires of its owner it fulfilled Aizen's desire to lose.

Last edited:
I mean Aizen did SC Grimmjow who’s stated to be composed of hundreds of millions of souls lol.
“Urahara, seemingly not noticing Hisagi’s behavior, didn’t tease him and answered indifferently, “The strong Arrancars in Hueco Mundo are the aggregations of several tens of thousands—or hundreds of millions—of konpaku. Whether it’s the result of them all mixing together, or the result of one strong individual overtaking the will of the others, the resulting Arrancars have their own beliefs.”

Excerpt From
Bleach: Can’t Fear Your Own World, Vol. 2
Tite Kubo, Ryohgo Narita
This material may be protected by copyright.

The apparent death from Mio could work in Aizen? That could be a incap, possible way of kill him (don't remember how exactly worked)?

I mean Aizen did SC Grimmjow who’s stated to be composed of hundreds of millions of souls lol.
That's not officially accepted though as far as I remember kek.

The apparent death from Mio could work in Aizen? That could be a incap, possible way of kill him (don't remember how exactly worked)?
This is what I commented a year ago.

"Apparent Death means she can put someone in a state where they are basically dead/in a state very close to death. She does this by putting a magic needle inside of them, and if anyone besides the person who created it tries to take it out, they will die."

"She physically stabs with it. And it wouldn't really be death manipulation, if it wasn't for the fact that you are basically dead (As in you are in the same state as any other dead person). And you actually die if the needle isn't taken out of you by her."

Anyway she also has sleep manipulation an an incap method even if she's only used it like twice in-character.

That's not officially accepted though as far as I remember kek.

This is what I commented a year ago.

"Apparent Death means she can put someone in a state where they are basically dead/in a state very close to death. She does this by putting a magic needle inside of them, and if anyone besides the person who created it tries to take it out, they will die."

"She physically stabs with it. And it wouldn't really be death manipulation, if it wasn't for the fact that you are basically dead (As in you are in the same state as any other dead person). And you actually die if the needle isn't taken out of you by her."

Anyway she also has sleep manipulation an an incap method even if she's only used it like twice in-character.
Then could really work to incap him if she don't see other way to win against his regeneration. Aside from that and the sleep, there is some power that she could recreate from Aizen to win against him?

Back