• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still stand by my initial vote, the witch mind haxes Aize.

How does KS work btw? Activation, range etc

Activated by looking at your opponent, effects all 5 senses, some won't work because of resistance, visual illusions maybe.

Not sure of the range in this form.

It finally begin. Well.

I believe Aizen have a passive barrier which can block point blank getsuga tensho completely which I believe would help against surprise and ranged attacks.

"Millón Escudo (ÒâƒÒé©ÒâºÒâ│Òâ╗Òé¿Òé╣Òé»Òâë, Mijon Esukudo; Spanish for "Million Shield"): A light green hexagonal barrier which is normally fixed to one central area and, when inactive, remains invisible. Upon contact with an outside force, the barrier enlarges to fully protect whatever it is affixed to. The barrier keeps the attack away from the target, gathers the energy in one area, and momentarily absorbs the energy from the attack before forcing the attack outward and away from the shield, dispersing the attack altogether."

Since they start at CQC range, how good is the Mami's CQC? Aizen is pretty much dominate the other captains and vizards in CQC.

Invisible power negating ribbons 2-A in scale tho. And the bullets can power null too.

Mami doesn't really fight in CQC usually. When she does, she uses guns like she does when she is fighting from a distance. Something like this

I see. Well, I believe in close combat Aizen hold the advantage (Not only dominate, he also oneshot bunch of 7-A+ characters) while Mami has advantage in range combat since her bullets and ribbons can power null and bypass forcefields. Though Aizen has mobility advantage with flight and shunpo.

Idk if KS would works on her, but KS does manipulate five senses (note that shinigami has other sense called reikaku and they still affected by KS) and her looking at Aizen's sword then she'll under KS range.

As she has shunpo to suddenly move backwards to keep her distance and look away?

Aizen is fast enough to activate his KS even when someone charged at him in bloodlust. And I believe he's smart enough to not make it obvious that he want to use his KS.

And IIRC Millón Escudo is just a million of Escudo aka it has multiple layer. Not sure if that help but ehh.

Few meters away from each other. Mami can turns her ribbon invisible and can summons them from beneath his feet.

Someone with cross-city wide magic sensing cannot even sense the ribbons coming.

And Aizen can potentially oneshot since he's pretty much oneshot other 7-A+ in a single attack from his sword. He can use shunpo to get close to her too.

I can see this goes either way IMO. But idk if the others agree with me.

Pretty sure Aizen first move is to put his opponent into KS, not trying to attack them right of bat.

He doesn't potentially one shot, he definitely one shot Mami due her shitty dura.

But he did dispatch Komamura and the others before he went "When were you under the impression." He has knowledge about her power so I believe he's smart enough to end this quickly.

And she does has knowledge too. So yeah. Idk tbh, both of them smart and have chance to put their trump cards and wins. (IMO at least).

Well, with knowledge she's likely to send a clone and watch from afar. Not even Homura with 12 years of knowledge and city wide sensing could notice until it was too late.

She might also fill the place with ribbons to make movement harder for him (She can also do so during the fight)

The main issue is they start at close range.

He also can use shunpo to avoid them since shunpo can help people to dodge multiple energy attacks like Kyouraku vs Starrk where stark use cero martella.

I still have issues about Mami bypassing multiple barriers. I believe databook said Millon Escudos is just a million of escudos.

And with prep and fight start in close range Mami can sends her clone? So the Mami in front of Aizen at start of battle is clone?

Well that's kinda... Unfair. Well then with prep huh, I wonder with prep and knowledge Aizen will know about her clones and use binding kidos on her? Or send a random arrancar (who may look like him) in his place while he use invisibility Kidos or hide in garganta while using reiatsu surpressing cloak from Urahara that he used during flsahback that even entire soul society can't detect him with that cloak), since I believe he can do that with prep then lel.

Ohh yeah, he's an inventor, he can create a device to counter her abilities with Hogyoku since its reality manip. Huh, assumptions.

With prep time I don't know what would happen tbh. Aizen is capable to outsmart the entire soul society for hundreds of years and I believe Mami can do many thing with prep time too. Well Imma go with incon still, with prep there's gonna be quite amount of assumptions for my liking.

If you guys wanna know about Aizen's feat on trickery, he was able to fool the vizards during the fake karakura town battle, who had a century's worth of prep time against him on top of knowing how his zanpakuto worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back