• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen vs HSR Aizen (or Welt vs Bleach Welt?!@#)

My first vs match i hope i cooked

Both are 3-C
Speed is Equalized
Battle takes place in Serieitei
Aizen has (460.3 Zettafoe) while Welt has (10.53 ZettaFoe)
Aizen:
main-qimg-4efedc8fd8e6ebaeb4db4fc7d8d967f5-lq

Welt:
honkai-impact-3rd-welt-yang.jpg

Last edited:
Aizen would need to affect information type 2 for that

Welt is High 1-C with the Star of Eden OP what were you thinking 😭 😭 😭
Its hax only tho,idk why he has high 1C ap...and honestly he cant one shot aizen due to immortality he has

And my dream was to make this matchup 😭

Bruh, anyways, Welt has passives from Honkai energy and they are 11D. I had also told the OP not to post the thread as it would become unworkable in a few days because I was going to post a verse-wide revision

According to the profile, the soul contains the fundamental information so soul itselfs isn't fundamental information, Aizen can still crush its soul.

There is no unconventional resistance to soul manipulation in his profile.
hmm okay if yall agree i can change the matchup since this one is stomp on well aizen or welt with 11d shit

i saw this so i assumed the soul is information
Non-Physical Interaction
  • (Spiritual, Mental & Information (Type 2); Can interact with souls[6][7][8])
That just means they can interact with the information within the soul, not that the soul is information itself.

Anyways, this is a mismatch, Welt can't really put down Aizen and Aizen passive haxes him to death. Plus, woth all the stuff that's going on with Honkai, this might be a stomp in Welt's favor depending on what happens next, so this should be closed.

That just means they can interact with the information within the soul, not that the soul is information itself.

Anyways, this is a mismatch, Welt can't really put down Aizen and Aizen passive haxes him to death. Plus, woth all the stuff that's going on with Honkai, this might be a stomp in Welt's favor depending on what happens next, so this should be closed.
ye my bad sry i misunderstood stuff on his profile

Back