• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aizen slide hax/feat addition

Aizen has resistance to sealing techniques as long as he is able to speak, he was able to undo all of his other seals with his mouth.

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-617-page-19.html

Each Key is a sealed that he released.

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-617-page-13.html

Not to be confused with his suit which restrains his reiatsu close to his body.

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-618-page-7.html

And how is this hax classify? He was able to see inside Kyouraku's body.

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-618-page-4.html

http://*****************/read-online/Bleach-chapter-618-page-5.html

Aizenishere said:
BarryAllen2.0 said:
It was implied he used KS on Shunsui tho.
When was it implied?
If you could point me in the right direction that'd be appreciated m8 :D
Alright, gimme a sec, i'll grab the scans.

Edit: No, you're right, it wasn't KS. Though I don't think it's resistance. Perhaps the seals just were not strong enough to hold him.

Guys we're missing the obvious explanation here.... Aizen just really likes Muken

Seriously though, I'd like to hear more input.

I personally think that it was more a matter of since one seal was undone he could do the rest on his own, he just needed a uh... missing the term, something along the lines of a ***** in the armor or a crack to exploit.

Well I mean, it's not like most sealing techniques can hold him down long but that's due to the raw power of his reiatsu.

So when we're talking about these particaulary seals I don't really think they classify as a technique. The soul purpose of the seals was to restrain his Reiatsu and once was undone and his reiatsu got to "leak" from womewhere he managed to do the rest on his own.

These particaular seals I'd assume would fall under "technology" or something since it's not like in combat one could just apply them on him.

The seals were the one Urahara made, is illogical to think that they remove his previous seals to put him in new ones and he didn't killed them all.

Where does it says that the seals restrain his reiatsu?

His restain reiatsu part was brought after all of the seals were remove, no chair in sight either, so it was refering to the suit.

Saying he has sealing resistance as long as he is able to speak/move is really stretching it. It's most likely that the seals weakened enough for him to break or Tite just hyping Aizen, and I'm gravitating towards the latter.

ScarletFirefly said:
or Tite just hyping Aize
I wish he'd hype up Aizen by having a panel with Aizen and the bubble saying "Ban-kai"

• Cries in corner for eternity*
But yea I too agree with Scarlet

Well, he's transcendent so he probably doesn't need it. Still, if his Shikai caused that much problems throughout the series, his Bankai must have been something haxxed.

How did Aizen know how to unsealed himself from seals created exactly for him by Urahara? He wasn't sealed by random seals you know. And about the other part?

How Aizen was able to escape from his seals is basically an unrevealed mystery. I'm not even sure if it warrants mentioning when it is practically speculation.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Well, he's transcendent so he probably doesn't need it. Still, if his Shikai caused that much problems throughout the series, his Bankai must have been something haxxed.

Being transcendent just means he surpassed his own limits. In terms of the theme of his Bankai personally I think it's either Reality Warping (As a step up from Illusion creation) or Pocket dimension creation, kind of like Yukio only to a greater extent. Know limits he's just God inside his own dimension. (I assume this based of the name of his Zanpaktou) mirrored world-ish ish

Aizen's extremely intelligent. He probably deduced that Kyoraku had the keys inside of him, or it was just through Reiatsu sensing. Or maybe he just spotted the edge of his scars through his clothing.

Forget it. The Novels confirmed that Aizen only had 3 seals release on his body and he was able to use kido while been sealed. What about when Urahara try to seal him in Karakura Town and failed? He had to put a seal inside another seal specially created for him and wait until he was weaken to active it.

Back