• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ai Enma CRT

So, Ai Enma currently profile is this one from 2023, it is currently lacking a lot of things, however, i was making her profile in 2021, this is her sandbox

i'm proposing to put the stuff of my sandbox in the profile (ofc we will need to fix some minor things like one scan i forgot there), and ofc, the AP/Dura and Images of the current profile will stay since i didnt add any AP in my sandbox cuz i dont know how to calc

and ofc i'm also willing to change the formating of the sandbox to become like our current standards regarding the formating of the powers

i think Apex Predator should be @ here since he made the current profile

Last edited:
Before changing statistics, you need these stuff to be calculated and get accepted
the AP will be the one of the already accepted profile and the Massively Hypersonic speed is already accepted by the wiki cuz it's the speed of a real lightning.

i'm not willing to change statistics or something, i just want to add the power and abilities

the AP will be the one of the already accepted profile and the Massively Hypersonic speed is already accepted by the wiki cuz it's the speed of a real lightning.

i'm not willing to change statistics or something, i just want to add the power and abilities
Also why would that be counting in speed feat? It's basically electricity manipulation

What a mesmerizing trip this show was

"Ippen, shinde miru?" is gonna stick with me for the rest of my life

P sure cloud-to-ground lightning is treated as being massively hypersonic+

If the people she can stab here are souls:
wouldn't manipulating the face of a soul be some form of soul manip or another NPI justification or w/e else?
I don't know what the standards are exactly but it would be something other than biological manip if they don't have an organic flesh body to be manipulated as they're being ferried away.
Rest of the P&A looks good and if the current AP and dura isn't changing that's ofc also fine.

I don't know what the standards are exactly but it would be something other than biological manip if they don't have an organic flesh body to be manipulated as they're being ferried away.
yeah thats true, thanks, i will fix that
What a mesmerizing trip this show was

"Ippen, shinde miru?" is gonna stick with me for the rest of my life
yessssss, it always gave me chills

Back