• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so there's this person who's been trying to dispute that Aesir is nowhere near Mundus's power level and said that Mundus was multiversal level since he merged the human world with the demon world. I know Jubileus is often compared with Mundus, but we didn't really get to see the true power of Jubileus since she only had half her power at the times. Aesir with both the Eyes must have been on par with full power Jubileus and Sheba, since them three must be in balance to keep the universe in place I guess ? Since we didn't get to the end of Bayo vs Dante, how about in this occasion we compare the two's greatest foes ?

Aesir

Mundus

What about the multiversal feat that Mundus has always been said to have ? I'm really not an expert in DMC so some sources would be great help.

We recently had a BIG thread about this. If you go under either Mundus', Dante's or DMC's threads, you're bound to find it.

Ok so I found the thread but it's never been clearly stated the nature of the dimension that Mundus and Dante fought. I don't really believe that Mundus just created the whole constellations around them, but this guy has been trying to say that it is and then claming Mundus was multiversal because he wanted to merge the demon world and human world together.

Spamac said:
Ok so I found the thread but it's never been clearly stated the nature of the dimension that Mundus and Dante fought. I don't really believe that Mundus just created the whole constellations around them, but this guy has been trying to say that it is and then claming Mundus was multiversal because he wanted to merge the demon world and human world together.
As someone who supports this yes I think your friend is right the contensions against the feat didnt make sense to me.

Mundus was stated to merge the realms together in the DMC3 manga not only that but the manga states that the Human World refers to the Universe and that the Universe split and that is how the two realms were created and we see that mergers happen and are possible in DMC 2 by lesser beings and spells than Mundus. (Dante uses an item called Sacrilege that outright states it brings the Demon World closer to the Human World)

Also not believing is just that not believing, we are shown him create space containing stars and while you CAN explain it is due to it being somewhat interpretable as other things what it most likley is, is space containing stars because thats what is shown.

SaberLily015 said:
Mundus was stated to merge the realms together in the DMC3 manga not only that but the manga states that the Human World refers to the Universe
Not only the manga states, DMC1 official guide and DMC2 official guide states that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back