• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Aeliza Faintree VS Little Red Riding Hood

Peppypony

She/Her
Aeliza in Blank
Little red riding hood tob by sidoneon
5-B version used.

Fight takes place on a Indestructible Planet

Speed Equal

Aeliza continues to fight after resurrecting.

I would be happy to close it if it turns out to be a stomp.

Alright, I'll start the roleplay.

It was a dark, gloomy and spooky night on the planet. Aeliza Faintree is walking.

Aeliza: *Sigh* It's dark and gloomy out here. But hey, it's still a nice walk.

Aeliza charges her magical blasts a little getting prepared for possible danger. She tries to stay as laid back as possible.

Aeliza: Oh. Excuse me? I didn't know there was life on this planet! Or umm.. Maybe you're a visitor? Heh.

Aeliza: I thought I would go for a nice walk! I think it's nice and quiet here! Do you agree?

Aeliza: Wait. You're trying to rob me? No! Back off criminal!

Aeliza fires her magical blast (No, the battle has not started yet.)

I'd say Red takes this. She has some real overwhelming hax to her name, but to focus on Aeliza, well her magical shards are countered by regen, which Red has to a Low-Godly extent, which also means she has better regen between the two. Plus, due to several types of immortality, even if the magical shards finally bypassed regen, they couldn't really kill her. Aeliza's "Unbreakable forcefields" would be useful (unless boundary manipulation, power nullification and/or mind manipulation can counter it), but the time limit and charge time does quite take away this advantage. Portal creation could lead to portal guilltoine potentially, but against someone with great regen and immortalities, this won't do much ultimately.

Generally, I feel the advantage does to Red due to hax and countering her opponent's hax.

Aeliza doesn't use her portal creation in combat. She only used it once because she couldn't believe what somebody was saying to her (Not gonna say who it is because spoilers) so she banished them to Novem and Decem so they could read their mind in order to find out if what they said to Aeliza was true or not. Also, what about Aeliza's resurrection?

Thanks for the response BTW!

I know she doesn't, but seeing how much of a pinch she's in, she might improvise. As for resurrection, that one is listed twice, so... that's somewhat odd. I also misread the first case as using on others so... hm, that will be very useful acturally. However, Red's power nullification or concept manipulation could potentially counter it, but not sure on that one.

LuckyEmile said:
I know she doesn't, but seeing how much of a pinch she's in, she might improvise. As for resurrection, that one is listed twice, so... that's somewhat odd. I also misread the first case as using on others so... hm, that will be very useful acturally. However, Red's power nullification or concept manipulation could potentially counter it, but not sure on that one.
she only has concept manipulation in her high 3-A form

The Ruby Upgrade give her immunity to any power and ability that is being used against her that leave any effect on her excluding attacks. Although it has a time limit as told by Sparkie here. https://faintree.deviantart.com/art/Faintree-C10-Flaydorian-War-2-0-Part-II-sheet-10-701498784

"It'll make you completely immune to any powers from your opponents that leave any effect on any part of your body for a minute."

And then she will just snap her fingers to turn the effects of the ruby upgrade back on which will only take a couple of seconds. Originally it wasn't going to have a time limit, but I thought I seemed a little too OP soooo I decided to give it a time limit.

I kinda struggled to understand that power. How does it work and how does she use it in combat?

Yeah she can.

its like she can manipulate the boundary between existentially and conceptually. Like choosing to make someone powerful or powerless or strong or weak etc.

If she is using it against Aeliza then she should be immune to it.

If she isn't using it against Aeliza then no she doesn't have immunity against it.

Sooo we're in an agreement? I'm gonna assume SuperBearNeo X's reason is FRA.

@LuckyEmilie. She has two different types of resurrection. She has self resurrection and resurrecting others by bringing everyone on Luna back to life.

oh sure.

well Akazukin is also immune to everything since she is immutable and she can has many types of immortality. She can regen as long her soul exist.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Immutability

I kinda struggle to understand that power too. Somebody in the comments said

"The users are immune to everything, thus nothing affects them."

No offense, but that sounds like a NLF to me. Don't get mad if I got it wrong though. But then again, Aeliza's Unbreakable Shields is a bit NLF too so that kinda makes me a hypocrite then. I might need to change that eventually.

it still has its limits such as

• Users can't be altered, but can still be copied.
  • Depending of the method the process uses, may be unable to use Portals or be teleported.
  • Absolute Change can affect the user.
  • Omnipotent beings can affect the user.
  • May affect both beneficial and harmful forces equally, making it impossible to stop or change a negative state once started.

I think the Ruby Upgrade would counter that if she is using against Aeliza but yeah Time Manipulation could work if she isn't using it against her.

Back