• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventure Quest Worlds

Hykuu said:
Where did i imply that he would be stronger than 4-A?

How?
You were saying that the Hero of Lore would progressively get stronger over time... and Frostval stuff is supposed to take place after Drakath's defeat

Oh my God, I'm saying he would be stronger in his encounter with Drakathn, then his counter with Kezeroth

How? that is literally the ending of the game

Hykuu said:
Oh my God, I'm saying he would be stronger in his encounter with Drakathn, then his counter with Kezeroth
How? that is literally the ending of the game
Dude... Drakath defeat was never supposed to be the ending of the game.

and how would he be stronger when fighting Drakath than when he fought Kezeroth

Is Throne of Darkness considered canon, because if it is then the Hero of Lore defeating Vorefax and Mors Temporis might be a universal feat.

Phoenix821 said:
Well why wouldn't it be canon? Also what makes it Universal?
Because Vorefax was stated by Kairos to be able to "destroy all of time" in the description of his quest called "Vorefax", and then Mors Temporis is supposed to be "the Death of Time" that was also said by Kairos to "herald the end of everything" in his quest called "The Death of Time" http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/kairos-quests

and also, Throne of Darkness doesn't follow the 13 Lords of Chaos - Queen of Monsters storyline

and regarding Khassanda's feat, the Dream Nexus isn't the whole dream/illusion realm where you see all of the stars everywhere, it's just the floating landmasses inside it. Matter of factly, you can find the exact same background in the Dream Maze which was obviously not created by Khassanda.

Phoenix821 said:
Isn't the place you fight Chaos lord Iadoa filled with stars?
the Time Space is completely different than the Dream Nexus. And if you're talking about the Time Library or the Time Void , it is confirmed that Iadoa actually created those realms because they were destroyed right when Chaos shattered Iadoa's mind.

Phoenix821 said:
If he created those realms wouldn't it be 4-A?
that's for Iadoa not Khassanda, I never said that Iadoa isn't 4-A, I said that Khassanda did not make the entire Dream/Illusion space, and that she isn't 4-A

Back