• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional hax Misha and Sasha

Status
Not open for further replies.
translations would be nice

the immortality seems more like type 5 and it would probably be “possibly”

7: Undead: Characters who cannot die due to technically being already dead, often overlapping with other forms of immortality.
You have to already be dead for Type 7.

Yes, but that doesn't mean they are dead or have died, which is needed for Type 7.

Nope, an Undead being is one that has died but still continues moving.

Isn't "non-living" the same as death? Gods are "non-living" and they also move

Just try arguing type 5, that sounds more reasonable tbh

could you link the thing in imgur please, I am not going to be digging through this to find it nor can I actually read it, since I cant speak jap
I'm too lazy for that. You can use mtl or you can also view scan in cm1 thread

Well it doesn't have to be killed, because it could have died from natural causes or the like, but yeah. You have to have died to be Undead and gain Type 7, not being alive does not meet the requirements. Its like how a Robot isn't alive but we don't give them Type 7.

not alive = dead.
But the scan doesn’t say he’s not alive. It says gods lack life to begin with, type 7 is HAVING LIFE, dying THEN still being able to move around like normal and stuff”

lacking life to begin with, is more like type 5 immortality:

“Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death,”

Well, since the order of creation and destruction were accepted as type 1 previously and Sasha and misha can use them I'm fine with Cm type 1, also the rest seems fine, but I disagree with Immortality 7

Misha
1. Conceptual manipulation type 1 (with the Moon of Creation <Artieltonoa>. The Militia Order is the order that existed before the world and still exists even though the world is destroyed)

Sasha
1. Conceptual manipulation type 1 (with the sun of destruction <Sargeldonave>)
This seems fine.
It should be law & concept manip tho, since order = laws and concepts.

1.Abstrack existence type 1
2.High Godly regeneration
Disagree.
Misha and Sasha are no longer gods. They can simply utilise their past lives' powers.

And Added immortality of god
-Imortality type 7
(God does not live)
Disagree. This was a figure of speech. Gods do not literally "not live".

Last edited:
Then what about the type 5 immortality that people are proposing?

This was a figure of speech. Gods do not literally "not live".

oh and also i think the source of the destroying spell <Bebesd> might get another hax like
-Npi
-Existence Erase(?)
I think concept manip for <Bebesd> is enough.
It only has feats of interacting with the source (concept) iirc, and that level of NPI is already included with normal concept manip as far as I know, so it seems redundant to add NPI.
It has no direct existence erasure feats like Venuzdonoa, and only erases the target when it destroys their source (concept), so it doesn't qualify for existence erasure.

That's understandable. It seems that only Cm Sasha & Misha are accepted here

Only Sasha and misha will get Law & Cm Type 1 with their orders so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back