• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Addio, per Sempre

Warren_Valion

VS Battles
Retired
Hello, VS Battle Wiki.

I have an announcement to make - I am retiring from my position as a Discussion Moderator and I am leaving the wiki altogether.

I have come to hate debating with a passion. To me, debating is just the ceaseless arguing. And the winner is just the one who yells the loudest and longest, and I want no part in it. There's just no point to it all.

I am also so tired of writing essays upon essays, taking up all the time in my life, and for what? Dragon Ball? No thank you.

I also haven't talked with the friends I made on VS Battle Wiki since before my first semester in college started.

I've lost any real reason to stay. And so that's why I am leaving.

Anyway, that's about all I wanted to say, no point in dragging it out.

Goodbye.

Goodbye. As I mentioned earlier, thank you for all of your help and good luck with your future endeavours. You are always welcome back if you should change your mind.

You've been a great help to me both in evaluating scans and help providing them. I really do wish you best in whatever you may do in the future. I simply can't thank you enough. In fact, you were one of the first friends I made upon embarking on a journey in vsbattleswiki.

Goodbye, Warren. It's been a pleasure.

I can understand that, it can really wear on you at times and it's simply time to move on. I'm not really good at words, but I can at least get that much. Hope you end up doing what you enjoy later in life. Seeya around Warren.

....Ah. Well, isn't this a sad thing to hear :/. You've been a great help to the Masadaverse, and you seemed to be a cool guy as well. Good luck with your future endeavors man...

And let me guess, next ones are gonna be Ravenous and Alf? Sigh.... :(

So long Warren, it was great having you around.

I recall you mentioning some personal issues you had earlier, I hope everything turns out better for you in that regard.

Good luck, man.

Bye Warren, its gonna suck not having you here but if thats where life takes you so be it.

Good luck in the next stage of your life man.

Take care, Warren. Despite the constant debates we've had about Masada, I've always loved them, and being able to converse with you was always a treat. I'll always remember the work you did.

Adios senor

Hope whatever you move on to next goes well for you.

I know I am literally 2 months late but unfortunately I just found out about this now.

It was great having you around. I always appreciated the kudos you'd give my memes on the DBS Discussion Thread lol

Take care and best of wishes for you!

Back